Chapter 18

The four high schoolers looked confused as to the knocking on the door. After a minute, Yamaguchi opened the door & say someone they never thought they would see again, their mother.

    "Tadashi. What are you doing in a stranger's house?"

    "Uhm, mom, this is actually mine & my boyfriend's hou-."

    "I don't care. You're coming home with me right now young man."

    "Mom, can we not do-"

    "I don't care. You're coming home with m-."

    "Mrs. Yamaguchi, leave," said Terushima.

    "No! Not without my so-."

    "They aren't your son, they're your child. Now go away before I call the police on you."

    "You wouldn't."

    "You wanna bet?"

    Terushima already had his phone out.

    "Fine, but I'm coming back for you soon son."

    Just like that, Yamaguchi started crying.

    "Hey, Tadashi honey, it's alright. She's gone now," said Terushima is an effort to comfort his partner, as they hugged.

    Kageyama went off to make some tea as Hinata also went off to find tissues.

    After a couple minutes, Yamaguchi calmed down a little as Terushima kept running his fingers through their hair & wiping their tears away with his thumb.

    "You alright hun?," asked Terushima softly.

    Yamaguchi nodded yes.

    "Can you say it?"

    After a minute, Yamaguchi said, "Yes," very dryly.

    "Good."

    Half a minute later, Kageyama brought over a cup of tea for Yamaguchi & handed it to Terushima, who handed it to Yamaguchi. Hinata also came back.

    "Can you drink this? It was made with care from your friend."

    Yamaguchi took a little sip of it & smiled a little. They knew it wasn't Terushima who made it because frankly, it tasted horrible, but they still appriciated it none the less.

    "Who was that lady? She seems like a horrible woman," asked Hinata.

    "That was their mother. She kicked them out a couple years ago. Recently, she found out about this place. Tadashi, they're still terrified about what their mother did, & I don't blame them. She's a cruel woman."

    Hinata & Kageyama were speechless. Yamaguchi motioned for Terushima to come closer so they could whisper in his ear.

    "Tadashi told me to tell you that you're welcome to stay for dinner, if you want."

    "I'll stay then. I'll help if you would like, but I'm not that good at cooking," said Kageyama.

    "I should get going, since I promised Natsu I would help her with something," said Hinata.

    Then, Yamaguchi started making grabby hands at Hinata.

    "They want a hug," said Terushima.

    Hinata then started to make his way over to the taller middle blocker. When he did, Yamaguchi hugged hug around his neck. They then put their hands on the older's head. Then, Yamaguchi put their face in Hinata's hair. Hinata wrapped his arms around the taller & patted their back lightly. They stayed like that for a good minute or so before they stopped hugging.

    "Well, see ya!," said Hinata.

    Things were a little quiet after Hinata left.

    "Hey, Tadashi. You should si-."

    Terushima was cut off.

    "No."

    "Why not?"

    "...No."

    Yamaguchi smirked & Kageyama started laughing.

    "Are you going to give me an answer of why not?"

    "Mmm. No."

    Terushima was confused & Yamaguchi started snickering.

    "Alrighty then. I'll leave you to it."

    Terushima then left to change into normal clothes.

    "Yamaguchi. I didn't know you could be that stubbourn."

    "Well, he was going to tell me to sit down on the couch & rest up my energy. I just didn't feel like doing that."

    Then, the door bell rang. Kageyama decited to open it & saw Tsukishima standing there.

    "It's you."

    "Yeah? I didn't know you were here."

    "I was invited by Yamaguchi."

    "Same."

    "Tsukki!"

    "Hey Yamaguchi."

    "Come in! Want some food? I made some not too long ago!"

    "No thanks Yamaguchi."

    "Alright."

    After that, Kageyama & Tsukishima spent the rest of the day with Yamaguchi & Terushima & had dinner with them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So my doctor diagnosed me with anxiety & ADD today & maybe ADHD. I'm not taking any medication because I don't know what's in them & I don't trust them. My brother also won't shut the hell up about it & says how medicine helped him. I just want people to shut up & leave me alone, with the exception of my step sister, whom has been the only one today who hasn't pissed me off. I also got taken out of honours courses which only made me feel like shit even more, especially since I wasn't consulted. I just don't know what's going on in my life & I'm very confuzed. Anyways, that's why this chapter was late. Sorry. Drink water.

- Big Sibling Authour