Chapter 20

When Kiyoko walked into the gym the next day, people were very suprised that their older manager had so unnatural coloured hair, besides Yamaguchi of course. The person who was the most fond of it though was Tanaka. He thought her hair was beautiful before, but now he thought that it looked like a shiny blue saphire.

    "Kiyoko. Your hair. I-it looks, wow."

    "Thank you Tanaka. That's really nice of you!"

    Tanaka's face went red, because Kiyoko smiled when she said that.

    "Tanaka, you ok?," asked the blue haired girl.

    Tanaka didn't respond with words. Only a simple head nod.

    "You sure? You look a little red."

    "I think Tanaka just needs a nice cold drink of water on his face. Wouldn't you agree Nishinoya?," said Sugawara.

    "Yeah. Do you wanna do the honours Suga?"

    "Absolutly I do."

    Nishinoya then grabbed Tanaka's water bottle & handed it to Sugawara. Then, the third year setter opened the spout to the water bottle & squeezed the water bottle really hard. Because of that, water came rushing out onto Tanaka's face. The two chaotic enbys then proceded to laugh really hard.

    "Uwa! What was that for?"

    "I believe they did it because you were flustered by Kiyoko's hair, am I right you two?," asked Ennoshita, turning to Nishinoya & Sugawara.

    "Yup!," said Nishinoya.

    "Well, theres your answer."

    Tanaka looked annoyed while also looking embarrassed.

    Daichi broke the silence by saying, "We should get to practicing now."

    Everyone else agreed but before Tanaka got to practice, Kiyoko came up to him & said, "Can we talk after practice?"

    "S-sure."

    Then, Kiyoko walked to the side of the court to stand with Yachi while practice started.

    At the end of practice, Tanaka remembered that Kiyoko wanted to tall to him. She was standing by the door leading out to the club rooms. He walked over to her. Once they were both standing by the side of the gym, Tanaka started to speak.

    "S-so, what did you want to talk to be about?," asked the second year.

    Kiyoko's face was red.

    "I was just wondering, if you want, would you go out with me sometime?"

    Tanaka was shooketh.

    "S-sure! Just tell me the day & what were doing & I would gladly join you! I didn't expect this!"

    That made Kiyoko giggle.

    "I wasn't expecting you to be so calm about that."

    The two went to planning until about the time the bell had rung to tell the students to get to class. Before that happened, the two had split off to go change into their uniforms before class starts.

    A couple days after Tanaka accepted Kiyoko's invitation to go out on a date with her, they decited to meet up at a park by the train station.

    "Tanaka!," said Kiyoko as he was walking torwards her. She was wearing a flowey floral dress with her hair pulled back by a matching bandana. Tanaka was wearing a dark blue jacket with a white shirt & worn out grey jeans.

    "Ready to go my lady?," Tanaka asked as he did a silly little bow with his hand out streched.

    "I would love to," replied Kiyoko as she smiled & took his hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soooo. Did this take me a while? Yes. Did I make it short on purpose? Also yes. Am I gonna write the date in the next chapter? Of course! That's why the chapter is so short. Also I've had writers block. Now, go drink water.

- Big Sibling Authour