Chapter 13

T/w: unintentional misgendering

    Later in the morning when everyone else woke up, it was found out that Kunimi & Goshiki helped make breakfast with the managers.

    "Lucky bastards," said Yamamoto, while crying in the most manly way possible.

    "Damn them!," said Tanaka.

    "You shouldn't get too worked up about it. Maybe if you get up too early you could help them," said Ennoshita, as Narita bonks the other second year on the head.

    "Man, imagine getting worked up about not getting to help to cook breakfast," said Kinoshita, with a sly look on his face.

    "I wanna help them too," said Hinata, with a pout.

    "Then get up early dumbass." Yup, definitly a Kageyama roast.

    "Speak for yourself. You get up the same time I do Tomo cha-," Hinata was cut off by Kageyama trying to smack his head. This caused Daichi to walk up & try to pull them apart. Kuroo also walked up & picked up Hinata, so the two first years definitly stopped fighting. Tanaka would've helped, but he was too busy laughing.

    After breakfast, they went straight to practicing. It wasn't very eventful, as always, although, emo Bokuto made an apperence for the, surprisingly, first time this week, considering it was Saturday at this point. Also, Hinata & Kageyama were fighting, again.

    Lunch was also not very eventful, although since it was a weekend, the indvisual players got to choose what, if they even wanted to, they wanted to practice after lunch, which most of them did, with some exceptions.

    The only acceptions to this were Kenma, Kunimi, & Tsukishima. Kenma went to the Nekoma room to play video games, since they knew Kuroo couldn't stop them. Kunimi was drawing, because he felt like doing something calming. Tsukishima decited to walk around the Nekoma campus, hoping to find something interesting, which in the end, he fails at.

    Things got calmer as the day went on. Less people decited to practice. Kinoshita was among these people, & he somehow found a cat. He decited that that was his car now & named her Natsuki. He later snuck out to buy cat food for the cat.

    As dinner time came around, everyone was surprisingly calm, even Bokuto. This was a huge relief for the managers, as the coaches arranged for everyone to eat together, in assigned seating, so people could make friends. Washijo wasn't apart of this.

    It must've not been Coach Ukai or Takeda who set her place, but somehow Kageyama was seated in between Kindaichi & Kunimi. She was actually nervous about that. When she took her seat, she felt like she was going to explode with anxiety. It doesn't help that any of her friends, even Tsukishima, were around.

    "Out of all people, why are you here Kageyama," said Kindaichi.

    "It isn't like I had a choice," said Kageyama, with a quiet & slightly shaky voice, "I didn't choose to sit here."

    Kindaichi rolled his eyes, since he did know that. Him & Kunimi then sat down in their respective seats, with Shibata, Komi, & Soekawa in front of them.

    "Hey Tobiou. How is Karasuno treating you? Are they putting you in your place?"

    Kageyama gave Kunimi a death glare & said, "I go by Tokomo, Akira, & they treat me an an equal thank you very much."

    "Oh, my bad Tomoko. I guess I should start calling you queen then?"

    Kageyama just rolled her eyes. Well, at least Kunimi isn't an entire ass, right? They were trying to be mean in the nicest way possible.

    After that conversation, & Kindaichi's confusion, & Kunimi deciding to explain it to him later, everyone at that table decited to eat in quietness, since it was kinda awkward for everyone sitting there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yall it is almost six thirty in the fucking morning right now when I'm publishing this chapter because I was researching Haikyuu characters for fun (mainly finding out who was from what team, & stuff like that). Also, I'm gonna make Kunimi & Kageyama into friends, because I just think that would be cute. Also, WHY DID I NOT FIND OUT UNTIL NOW THAT I'VE BEEN SPELLING SURPRISE WRONG. Anyways, go drink water you heathens.

-Big Sibling Authour