Chapter 7

T/w accidential misgendering & sexism

The next day of training camp, it was raining. For any normal school, that would be no big deal. For Nekoma High though, it meant a leaky roof. Where did he water go? On the courts that the players would be playing on. Because of the gyms & the leaky roofs, the coaches & captains decided, much to almost everyones dismay, that the practice matches had to be canceled for the day. This lead to the kids going off on their own or in their groups.

Kenma couldn't care less about not playing because of the rain. It just meant that they would spend more time playing video games. That was until the four first years they was "forced" to befriend walked up to them.

"Kenmaaaaa." There was Hinata.

"Shoyo," said the grumpy cat.

"Hey Kenma. Would you like to tell Hinata here about your crush?" That made Kenma blush as red as the Nekoma vollyball uniform.

"I told you it's not like that Inuoka. The only one I have a crush on is Llyud from my game."

"I would never know you too lie sir." Well, say good bye to Lev because, he fucked up.

"I told you not to call me sir. You know I hate that," Kenma said angerily.

Hinata looked confused. "Wait. Why can't he call you that?"

In that moment, Kenma realised he forgot to tell Hinata about his latest discovery. "O-oh. I uh-." Kenma kept studdering.

"Ohhh. Are you like Suga-san & Yamaguchi? They don't really like that word either. They also don't use boy pronouns."

Kenma relaxed at Hinata's, rather odd, way of asking if Kenma was enby, which Kenma just nodded yes.

In another part of Nekoma, Yamamoto & Nishinoya were talking about the boys they like. Well, more like Nishinoya pumping up Yamamoto into asking out Tanaka.

"You just gotta go for it bro." Ah yes, Nishinoya. The ultamate peptalk giver.

"But what if he rejects me & thinks I'm weird? I would die!"

"You wont know until you try! Now go spread your wings you big thug!" That conversation caused other people to stare at the two. "If my enby self can ask out the meaniest looking person on my team in my first year, you can ask out Ryuu!"

"Yes Nishino-."

Tanaka came running over & before he had the chance to speak, Yamamoto said, "You're cute. Go out with me, please."

"Brush head? Look I'm honoured but I'm straight. Sorry." Then he continued walking, leaving a crying Yamamoto on the ground. Nishinoya went over to apologise & comfort the crying boy.

On the other side of the school, the coaches were hanging out, gossiping about their teams & such, when coach Washijo stood up & yelled, "That setter of your is not a girl! Girls can't set like that!"

"Coach Washijo, if I may, Kageyama is a lady. Not the most ladylike one, but she still is a young woman still the same."

"No! That boy is a boy! He is just dillusional! Dillusional Takeda!"

That struck a nerve in the teacher's brain. "Well then. If boys set better than anyone, how do you explain the great sets from the regular setters from Nekoma & Fukurodani? Not to mention yours & our third year setters."

Washijo was left stunned & offended. He then stormed out of the room like a little child. The air was tence between the coaches for a good while, until it was lunch time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There will be a second chapter for this game. Sleep is a no no for me. Tri5uhgdeank thembrdhnjysa dsarhjok cd

- Big Sibling Authour