Chapter 10

T/w: harassment & fighting (but thats more minour)

    Once everyone had gone to bed, Nishinoya, Shirabu, Yahaba, & Yamaguchi decited to sneak out together. They decited to meet outside of the Fukurodani room, since one of them went there. Honestly, they all just wanted sweets & stuff. Although, before they snuck out, they decited it was a good idea to tell their plans to Asahi, & to tell him that if they're not back by morning, check the police.

    It wasn't actually hard to sneak out of the school. They actually just hopped over the fence at the front. After they did that, they just started walking, hoping they didn't get lost, since none of them were from Tokyo, although Nishinoya has snuck out of Nekoma before.

  As the four teenagers walked, they got some weird looks from the other people they pass. I mean, who wouldn't stare at them? Two punks, one emo, & one feminine presenting person. They were then stopped by a group of six boys.

    "What are you four ladies doing out this late?," asked, what looked to be the leader.

    Another boy said, "Careful, they could breathe on you & turn you into one of them."

    A third boy spoke up. "Ew. Why would someone want to look like such a gross fairy? What's the point of that?"

    That made Nishinoya angry. He stepped forward & punched the third boy in the gut. As time was going by in a haze, he felt arms apprihending him. He was taken who knows where & was calming down. He knowticed after a while his eyes hurt. Turns out he was punched in the face. The pros of being short, I guess. He also saw that Akaashi & Kenma were there with the group.

    "What happened? Also, why is Shirabu's eyeliner smeared. Wait, why is Yamaguchi's eyeliner smeared too, & why do my eyes hurt so bad?"

    Akaashi spoke up, "You were in a fight with six boys. These three tried to stop you & the boys but were unsuccessful. Luckily, me & Kenma were sneaking out tonight too. We also decited to take this route to the store, even though we know better, since those boys usually jump wimpy looking kids around here. Just as we came along, we saw the fight start. We rushed over as fast as we could to break it up & run away. You sorta blacked out on the way here."

    Nishinoya looked around. The six of them were in an allyway somewhere. It looked kinda far away from the school, but last time Nishinoya snuck out, he only made it to the store & back. This looked like it was past the store.

    "Where are we exactly?," asked the libero, with a corse voice.

    "We are near my house," Kenma stated. "I thought we could treat your wounds there."

    "Ok." After that, Nishinoya was quiet.

    "Let's go," said Kenma.

    As they neared the Kozume household, Nishinoya's legs got more & more tired. He eventually collapsed & has to be carried by Yamaguchi the rest of the way, which wasn't very far.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ok so I would've had this chapter out sooner, but I felt hella sick yesterday due to "that time of the month." I legit almost threw up if that gives you some prespective on that. Anyways, I went Christmas shopping with my grandma & little step sister. I actually got most of the presents at a dollar store, which is nice. I also watched the Barbie Princess Adventures movie with her, because we stan. Also, in this fic, Yahaba is feminine presenting & Shirabu is emo, if that wasn't clear. Next chapter should be fun to write too. Remember to drink water!

-Big Sibling Authour