Chapter 8: With or Without You?

-I swear... if they do anything to him... I will hunt them down until I've killed the last one of them.- said Bokuto in a deadly serious voice.

-But first, I have some business to finish here, I will be in Italy before two in the afternoon.- and with that he hung up.

The news of Hinata's kidnapping had deeply shocked Bokuto. Shouyou was like a little brother to him and also to Sakusa and Atsumu. Infact when Hinata first started college he was just an innocent boy threw in a pack of wolves ready to eat him alive. 

It was clear that he came from some province village and not the city. For this reason the three older boys had decided to help him survive in that jungle that was college.

Atsumu had taught Hinata how to flirt, with both boys and girls, how to convince his classmates to check in the lesson for him while he went to the gym or the sweet shop, and other tricks to escape uncomfortable situation or take advantage of others without them noticing. 

Sakusa had helped Hinata in his studies, since he wasn't a very brilliant student and didn't like very much to study.

Bokuto also did his part, teaching Hinata all he knew about fighting and self defence. He also helped Hinata to train at the gym when tey had just entered the mafia world, helping him to find his combat style and reach the physical form mor suitable to it.

Thinking back of those days made only Koutaro miss Shouyou more. The only thing Shouyou had never learned from them was selfishness. The three of them always told him to put his life and well-being before everything and everyone, but when Hinata saw someone innocent needing his help he couldn't stop himself from helping them, like when he took in the housekeeper Monica and her daughter Natsu, the last thing they needed was a kid in their gang.

Bokuto had to return to Italy as soon as possible to save his little Shrimpy from those bastards Crows.

There was only one thing stopping him from flying to Hinata in this precise second... "Akaashi... I need to see him one last time. I don't know when it will be possible to return here and see him again."

Bokuto always knew what he wanted and the first time he saw Keiji it had been love at first sight, but not everyone was like him and probably Akaashi still hadn't figured out whahe felt about the other man. 

The only choice was to leave the boy to his normal life and come back when all the operation against Shiratorizawa would have been finished. It would have been almost six months without seeing each other, or maybe it would have been even better to never come back and involve Akaashi in his dangerous and chaotic life.

Akaashi would probably go on with his life and meet someone that completed him, maybe even before Bokuto could return to Frankfurt.

If only Bokuto had been selfless like Hinata was he could have let a poor boy live his life in peace. "Well... in this case good for me I'm just a selfish bastard..." thought Bokuto.

"I just found the love of my life, I can't leave him here and making him fall in love with someone else. He already likes me so it would have been a matter of time before our "friendship" evolved in a romantic relationship. I would have stayed here, but since I can I'd better bring him with me." a plan was already taking form in Bokuto's mind.

"Akaashi is probably asleep and will be at least until eleven in the morning, since today he's not working and his class are in the afternoon." He thought controlling the schedule of Akaashi's activities during the week, Bokuto had made this schedule after doing some researches about him. 

In the researches he had done on Akaashi, Bokuto also found Keiji's address, university, bank account, friends and family. Bokuto had also been able to put a muicrocip on his phone to know where Akaashi was whenever he wanted.

Bokuto told his men to be ready to leave as soon as possible while he gathered the necessary for Akaashi's kidnapping.

When everything was ready Bokuto told to two of his men to come with him for a personal affair. He drove to Akaashi's house, knowing that he'd be asleep since it was only seven in the morning.

He told his men the plan to take Keiji away with him without him noticing until it was too late to go back.

Once they arrived to the palace Akaashi lived in one of Koutaro's men stayed in the car, ready to drive away, while the other went in the house with him, watching out for Akaashi's neighbours, so they didn't notice anything.

Bokuto had already made sure that Akaashi's family and friends didn't notice anything , hacking Akaashi's phone and sending them a message in which he said thad he would go to America for an exchange project with the university, and he didn't know for how much time he would be gone.

Bokuto and his man reached the floor where Akaashi's apartment was, the guard stayed outside the door to make sure that nobody came to visit Keiji, while Bokuto silently picked at the door's lock. 

Koutaro slipped inside the apartment, it wasn't very big, so it was easy to find Akaashi's bedroom. He went in and found Keiji sleeping deeply in his bed. Bokuto looked at him with sweet eyes and then he proceeded to make him inhale some sleeping draught with a cloth.

Once Bokuto was sure that Akaashi wouldn't wake up for the next eight hours he put him in a sack, so the eventual people passing by in the street wouldn't get suspicious.

Kutaro silently got out of the apartment taking Akaashi with him, his guard made sure the sidewalk was clear before loading Keiji in the back of the SUV.

After Akaashi's kidnapping, Bokuto and his men drove to the airport where the Black Jackals' jet was waiting for them.

Bokuto was happy that he had been able to take the love of his life away with him, even if Akaashi still didn't know he would soon fall in love with Bokuto, but he was also worried for what would happen at Keiji's awakening.

And most of all , Koutaro was worried about how he would save Hinata.

*********

Hello everyone, chapter eight is done! I'll slow down the rythm and publish the he new chapters once a week, probably on Sundays. Tell me if you have found some mistakes and I also accept suggestions for the plot since I haven't decided everything yet. Next chapter will probably still be from Bokuto's POV or maybe Atsumu I haven't decided yet.