Chapter 12: Prisoner

A few hours after Hinatas kidnapping.

"Fuck, where am I? My head... it's kinda spinny in here... maybe they put me in a washing machine..."

Hinata's thoughts were not very clear in that moment. Infact he couldn't see anything and couldn't even tell in which position he was since the drug that had been given to him was quite strong, with an high concentration of morphine.

"I could swear my eyes are open... wait don't tell me... I'm blind! It hurts nooo... wait it doesen't hurt. What's this thing on my face?" while Hinata was questioning his blindness a cloth bag was removed from his face and he could see, even though not very clearly, his kidnappers.

The one that had removed the bag was, without any doubt, the coordinator of the AS1 Yamaguchi Tadashi. 

-Tsukki... I think you were a bit to tough with the doses in that needle. Just look at his face , looks like a fifteen-year-old after his first joint of weed.- said Yamaguchi with a concerned look on his face.

-Really? I would never have imagined it...- the tall blonde behind him answered in a sarcastic voice, earning a glare from Yamaguchi.

-I just wanted to have some fun like Kageyama. Right King? You are so egoistic you always keep all the action to yourself...-

-Shut up idiot!- said Kageyama while holding a bag of ice to his jaw to lessen the pain of the last punch Hinata had given him.

-What the fuck? Where am I?- Hinata finally managed to say only sounding a bit drunk.

-You are in a basement, can't you see idiot?!- said Kageyama.

-Fuck you, I know it. I meant who owns this place, or are you too stupid to understand?- answered Hinata.

-You aren't exactly in the right position to insult me since you're tied to a chair.- said Kageyama to intimidate the hostage with a smirk.

-And you aren't in the position to mock me, since only a few hours ago I was beating the shit out of you.- said Hinata in a smug tone leaving Kageyama without an answer and with smoke coming out from his ears.

-Ouch... that must have hurt king...- said Tsukishima holding his laughter.

-Tsukishima, you bastard!- said Kageyama grabbing Tsukishima by the collar of his shirt.

At that point the door of the basement was slammed open and three people entered the room, but you could see that there were at least five guards waiting outside.

Hinata had hoped for a second that someone had come to save him but he lost all his hope when he saw the boss of I Corvi, Sawamura Daichi; entering the room followed closely by the head of their intelligence, Sugawara Koushi, and the chief of the guards, Azumane Asahi.

-Kgeyama! Tsukishima! Why ae you arguing in front of an hostage?!- said Daichi with a scary aura, causing the two boys to back up from the other.

-Come on guys there's no need to fight... Daichi you should calm down as well.- said Sugawara trying not to make a scene in front of a stranger. After that Sugawara focused on the guy tied to the chair and approached him.

-Don't worry. We have no interest in killing you. What we're about to do is just for the appearence.- said Sugawara in a soothing tone.

Then the grey haired man opened a suitcase that was being carried by Asahi and took out a syringe.

-You have to know that what we're doing is for a greater cause.- said Sugawara.

-Yeah... said the people who sent some self-centered idiot to kidnap me. I wanted to tell his boss that if I had to review the raven haired princess' job here, my grade would be one star out of five, because not only he didn't manage to kill the witness but I could also take him out easily...- Hinata started rambling clearly still under the effect of the previous drugs given to him by Tsukishima.

-Pffffff... Kageyama I think he's talking about you!- said Tsukishima while laughing his ass off.

-Shut up fucking dumbass! I didn't think he would have been this much of a deal in fighting skills!- said Kageyama clearly angered.

-And now he's even prasing an enemy... very dislikable for a mafia member...- said Hinata in a scolding tone.

-Tsukishima I think that you exaggerated with the morphine doses, I thought that my indications were clear...- said Sugawara.

-This guy is crazy, we should keep him...- said Kei.

-Now everyone shut up!- shouted Daichi, and even Hinata, that was in his dreamland, listened to him.

 -We have to move on with the plan or Tsukishima won't have time to encrypt the message. Suga, give him that drug already. Kageyama after that you have to give him a few punches where you want and then Yamaguchi you give him some cuts on the chest. We have to make it look like we've been torturing him for a few days and the drug will give him the crazed look in his eyes similar to the one of a tortured hostage.- explained Daichi.

Infact their plan was to send an encrypted message to the Black Jackals where it looked like they had been torturing Hinata, so they undrestood they were being serious. 

The crypting of the message would take a few days, and its decrypting would take even longer. The goal was to verify the Black Jakals tracking skills earning a confidential meeting with them in that same basement. 

Hinata's kidnapping would only be a decoy for his companions, Daichi never meant to really torture him since he wanted to make a friendly agreement with Hinata's gang.

-I don't understand... you don't need to know anything from me?- asked Hinata confused.

-No shortie, you'll just be a decoy for your companions. You see... we learned that you're creating an crew with the best members of the most powerful gangs to take down Shiratorizawa. It happens that we have some very interesting information about them, and when your friends will hear them they will have to accept our offer.- explained Daichi.

-Wait what info...- tried to ask Hinata, but before he could speak another word Sugawara planted the needle with the drug in his neck. At that point Hinata had so much drugs in his system that he couldn't even talk or see clearly who was standing in front of him. 

-Sorry, we will tell you when the time comes...- said Suga before Kageyama and Yamaguchi started their action of fake-torturing Hinata.

***********

Chapter 12 is done too! Please vote my story! What did you think about Karasuno? Did you like Suga and Daichi? Tell me if you have something interesting you'd like to see in the story!