Chapter 1: Rosso Malpelo

It had been five years since Shouyou left his home in Japan, and it was since then that he had entered the mafia world. He was currently running the business of the Black Jackals in Italy, precisely near the city of Palermo in Sicily. 

He was happy to work in Italy because it was where mafia was born, and in southern Italy the weather was great, like the people and the food. Since when they became pretty powerful, his fake identity hadn't been of any use, because everybody knew him with the nickname of "Rosso Malpelo", and to his closest he directly told his real name so they used that one.

Shouyou had learned that "Rosso Malpelo" was a novel written by the Italian writer Giovanni Verga. This story was about a sicilian boy who was despised by everyone because he had red hair, infact people in Sicily at the beginning of the 20th century thought it meant to be cursed by the Devil to have red hair. The novel was also kind of depressing, but Shouyou didn't mind the nickname because he decided to give it a new meaning.

"I wonder if my family misses me..."

Thought shouyou while he was checking some business at the computer, seated in front of the pool of their base out of Palermo. The base was in a tactical place, because it was isolated from everything and nobody could track its location, but it was also close to the city, so if there was a problem Shouyou could easily go to the Black Jackals offices in Palermo in less than an hour.

"No they probably didn't care about me..."

-Shouyou! Puoi insegnarmi a nuotare*?- yelled a little girl with red hair similar to his throwing herself on Hinata's towel.

-Natsu! Non vedi che il signor Hinata sta lavorando*?!- said a very angry woman from the door of the house.

When the Black Jackals bought the house they needed an housekeeper that could be trusted and couldn't tell anyone wher the base was. So when Hinata met the homeless woman Monica Caruso whith her two-year-old daughter, he thought that he coud do a good action and also find an housekeeper for their base. 

Mrs. Caruso kenw the kind of business the Black Jackals did was against the law, but the law never helped when she lost her job and then her house, instead Shouyou gave her a home, a job and even a brother for her daughter.

Besides Monica and her daughter there were always a few armed men at the base to protect their boss. Not that Shouyou couldn't defend himsef, infact he could fight very well and also kenw how to use guns and knives. However those men were ready to give up their lives to save him from a potential attack from another mafious clan, and it was always better to be careful when it came to mafia in Italy, so it was better to have some guards to protect the boss at the base, even if its location was secret.

Watching Natsu smiling in her cute swimsuit made Shouyou forget about his old family, he had his friends and he considered Natsu like his little sister and Monica was always very kind towards him. He had a particular relationship with Monica, she knew when to be professional and when Shouyou just needed someone to talk to him openly, sometimes she was like a mother to him.

-Tranquilla Monica ora ho finito. Certo Natsu che ti insegno a nuotare! Ma prima devi imparare a tuffarti!*- Then Hinata lifted Natsu by the waist and jumped in the pool with her in his arms. They laughed and played all the afternoon under the hot sun of June.

The next day Shouyou had to attend some business in Palermo so he took the suv with two of the guards, while the other two remained to protect the house.

When Hinata arrived at the office in the center of Palermo he greeted the receprionist and then took the elevator to the penthouse wher his office was. There, waiting for him there was Kenma, his most trusted man, with some sheets in his hands that looked very urgent. Kenma was a silent guy, but had a brilliant mind and Hinata always asked his opinion before making decisions.

Next to Kenma there was Kuroo, the chief of his assault squad, the assault squad of the Black Jackals was very famous in the Mafia world, they were known for their furtivity and accurate plans of attack and for this reason they were called "I Gatti".

-Shouyou, we have some very alarming news.- said Kenma with a straight face. -Are you sure Kenma? By your face the alarming news seem to be the shit stink Lev left in the bathroom of the sixth floor.- said Kuroo mocking him. Shouyou couldn't help but snicker gaining an annoyed glar by Kenma.

-Okay Kenma tell me what's wrong...-

At this point Kenma opened the folder in his hands and put it on Shouyou's desk -One of our spies was undercover in a pub controlled by I Corvi clan an said there was a lot of movement, i think they are planning something. You know better then me that they are unpredictable, but we can't make any move against them if we don't know what they are up to.-

Shouyou took a moment to think about the situation then exhaled in defeat and said -You're right, we have our hands tied and we can't do anything about this until Atsumu is back.- 

Infact Atsumu was the actual boss of their clan while Hinata was specialized in weaponary and also helped the assault squad with Bokuto. Bokuto was specialized in hand to hand fighting and tortures. Sakusa coordinated the business of the Black Jackals with Atsumu but they also liked to fight in first line in the assault operations. They didn't like to stay back while the others did the hard job all the four of them wanted to fight to obtain what they wanted and not make the others fight for them.

Their clan was now in danger if I Corvi were planning something and a half of their forces were abroad to make sure their business in the other countries of Europe was going well.

I Corvi were a famous clan in Europe their base was situated in Milan but they were very influent also in Sicily, and if they were planning some big move in the zone ruled by the Black Jackals, they were for sure up to something against them.

**************

*Can you teach me how to swim?

*Can't you see that Mr. Hinata is working?

*It's okay Monica I'm done. Of course I will teach you how to swim Natsu! But first you have to learn how to dive!

I Gatti = The Cats

I Corvi = The Crows

**************

Hello, here's the first chapter, I hope you liked it. English isn't my first language so if you notice some mistakes let me know. I took the images from the internet and also I don't own the charcters but th story is mine.