Chapter 21: Party Too Hard

Bokuto watched as their coach arrived on the roof. "How is it possible that this old man parties better than us?! I have to do something about it..." 

He started looking around for Kuroo and found him while he was trying to convince Kenma to leave his Nintendo Switch and drink something with him.

-Kuroo! This party is going down! It's our duty to do something about it!- he shouted to his friend.

-You're right... maybe after even Kenma will join, but first we have to get everyone drunk! Only then the real party will start.- said Kuroo.

-Are you thinking what I am thinking?- asked Bokuto.

-Oh yeah! Strip beer pong tournament!- shouted Kuroo gaining everyone's attention.

After discussing the rules for a bit with everyone they decided that they would play in pairs. 

There would be nine cups in front of each team and each time that the other team threw the ping pong ball in one of the other's cup one of the opponents will have to take off one piece of clothing and drink from the cup.

Also the first team to remain in only underwear, would have to do a penalty chosen by the winning pair. And another particular, the cups won't be filled with beer but with rum.

The first match's competitors were Hinata and Kageyama against Kuroo and Bokuto. 

Bokuto and Kuroo weren't exactly good at this game and they were already drunk when they started playing. While Hinata and Kageyama shouted at each other all the time.

-Dumbass! How could you miss that! Even my grandmother wouldn't have missed that shot!- shouted Kageyama after Hinata missed another shot.

-Don't shout at me like that when you also missed the past two!- answered Hinata.

Hinata and Kageyama had already centered five of the other team's cups, while Bokuto and Kuroo only got one.

In that moment Bokuto magically centered one of Hinata's cups.

-Hey hey hey! Hinataaa! Time fore you to take off your shirt as well!- shouted Bokuto.

At the end Kageyama and Hinata won, however they couldn't find their shirts anymore so they would have to play the next game with less clothes than the first.

-I know the perfect penalty for them!- said Hinata.

-You'll have to do a stripper exhibition in front of everyone!- he finished.  As Bokuto and Kuroo did their performance everybody was laughing breathlessly.

Daichi and Asahi played and lost against Ukai and Kiyoko who were both surprisingly good at that game.

-Asahi... I knew you would've let me down again...- commented Daichi with a deluded gaze towards his sensitive teammate. Ukai decided as a penalty for them to clean the kitchen every day after dinner.

Then Yachi and Lev lost against Suga and Yamaguchi. Only Akaashi, Kenma and Tsukishima didn't want to play.

Kenma and Akaashi were at a table talking quietly while sipping at some drink, while Tsukishima was just watching Yamaguchi play.

As Bokuto and Kuroo noticed that Tsukishima wasn't playing they decided to play a prank on him and throw him in the hydromassage pool with all his clothes on.

Tsukishima didn't take it very well and got very angry and started to hit Kuroo and Bokuto using his wet shirt as a whip.

In the next turn Hinata and Kageyama would have to play against Nishinoya and Tanaka, whom hadn't drunk a single drop of alcohol yet in order to defeat the younger duo.