22.

Miracle

When I got up the next morning, it wasn't by my own choice.

Meg came in and sang her heart out, waking me up.

I cut her off in the middle of the chorus of Joy to the World with a groan, giving her a glare. "Why'd you wake me up?" I whined as she pulled the curtains open. "I was having a good dream."

She gave me a look. "Well, I don't care." She said with sass. "I want breakfast and Sandy isn't letting anyone eat until everyone is up. Dot and Christi are taking care of the twins and I was in charge of waking up you. You know, cause I'm ya bestie!" She grinned at me.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up. "Fine," I yawned. "I'm up. I'm up."

With that being announced she left my room, shouting triumphantly to everyone that she had woken me up.

As I got dressed, I could hear the three of them trying to wake up the twins. Chuckling, I went out of my room.

I saw Noel and Gabriel shuffling out of their rooms, their hair definite bedhead and giving the group that woke them up a look of disdain.

At least I had been able to brush through my hair, in only in a couple hazardous swipes of my hairbrush.

"They woke me up too." I told them as we all went downstairs.

They both mumbled in response.

"You know, when I said no one could eat breakfast until everyone was up, I did not mean that you needed to wake them up." Sandy gave the group of three a look.

Dot shrugged. "Tom-a-to, To-ma-to, dear mother."

The auburn woman chuckled and rolled her eyes, dishing everyone some breakfast.

After breakfast, I beckoned Noel and Gabriel so I could talk to them. "How do you two like the sound of revenge?" I asked them.

Their faces showed definite interest.

I grinned. "Okay, here's the plan." I then explained to them what we were going to do to the rude group that woke us up.

They grinned and nodded, agreeing with the plan.

Once they got ready, we went to the general store, using the excuse that they were going last minute Christmas shopping with me.

When we got there, I gave them the order to grab as many sticky notes as they could and I quickly searched for some more gifts for the rest of the group.

For Christi, I got a set of metal bookmarks with pretty quotes on them. I gifted Noel with a charm making kit - Gabriel found me looking for a gift for her and suggested that to me. For Jules, I bought a bunch of different colored pens, noticing that she liked crafts and for Gabriel, I got a thing of trivia.

Once all the items were bought, it was time to put our plan in action.

Sandy was in her room so, we were safe from her asking why we had as many sticky notes as we had. Christi, Meg, and Dot were all gone, probably at the Winter festival. Meg said yesterday about how much she missed the festival.

However, we had barely gotten all of the sticky notes out of the bags when Jules came in.

We quickly tried to cover up the packs of sticky notes but when they are bright yellows, blues, and pinks, it's a bit hard to make sure no one sees them because they stand out so much.

Jules narrowed her eyes at the three of us. "Why do you have that many sticky notes?" She asked us slowly.

The three of us shrugged.

"What sticky notes? Who has sticky notes? Do you have sticky notes?" I asked her quickly.

She blinked at me. "You're terrible at lying. I can literally see them." She told me, motioning to them.

I looked down and they were there, making their presence known in plain sight. My only reaction was; "Oh."

She nodded. "Yeah. So, what's up with that many of them? Sticky noting something of someone's?"

Gabriel nodded. "We're going to cover the outside of Christi's truck with sticky notes." He told her.

"You're terrible at keeping secrets." Noel frowned at him and he shrugged.

"Yeah. I know." He said.

"What did she do? Wake you up too early?" Jules asked.

I gave her a look. "How'd you-?"

She nodded towards Noel who grinned. "Noel told me to come over with more sticky notes." She held up a bag that I hadn't noticed she was holding. She then grinned evilly. "Let's get to sticky noting."

"Pretty sure that's not a-"

"You want to be sticky noted next, Einstein?" She gave him a look and he shook his head quickly. "Great. Let's get started then."

We all walked into the garage where Christi's truck was parked.

Meg normally walked to places that she could walk to and the Winter festival would fit the bill, which meant that Christi and Dot probably went with her. I figured this would be because Christi would go to make sure that Meg wasn't alone and Dot wouldn't be allowed to drive Christi's truck and would most likely just go with Christi anyways. Although, there is another car that the Taylor family owned.

"Revenge time!" Jules said excitedly and grinned.

I inched away from her. "You are way too excited for this. It didn't even happen to you." I told her.

She shrugged. "I still do it though. If it was the other way around, you better believe that y'all would be getting it."

During her little explanation, Gabriel and Noel had started on the sticky noting of the outside of the truck.

After the truck was done, we would do a part of Dot's room and something of Meg's. since she was staying here too.

"You two," Noel addressed Jules and I. "Hurry up with your chit chatting and help us. The faster you two help, the faster we get this done." Noel said to us in her bossy way.

What she said was true but it would still take a while to get it all done.