Part 14

AN: Hey Guys! First of all TYSM for waiting for me so patiently! I'm back now and I'll be trying to post at least twice a week so stay tuned! I won't be getting much free time anymore due to school so I apologize in ahead for the parts being shorter than normal! I'm also back to posting edits on my instagram account and it would mean the world to me if you were to go and check them out! ILYSMMM and feel free to comment and contact me! The username is: multifandom_arrowverse 

A couple hours later:

Marinette slowly woke up to see Adrien sleeping on the chair as he held her hand.

Tikki came out of Marinette's purse quietly.

Marinette: Awhhh he looks so cute when he sleeps.

Marinette said as she stared at Adrien admiringly.

Tikki: Marinette, how are you feeling?

Marinette: How long has Adrien been here for?

Tikki: He came back a couple minutes after you fell asleep.

Marinette: Wait so he's been here the entire time?!

Tikki: Pretty much I mean he was only really gone for 10 or so minutes.

Marinette didn't say anything back and just stared at Adrien as he was peacefully sleeping.

Tikki: Marinette? Marinette? MARINETTE?

Marinette: Yes. YES.

Marinette said as she snapped back into reality.

Tikki: How are you feeling?

Marinette: Better than before but it still hurts.

Tikki: Okay that's good I mean at least it hurts less than before.

Tikki looked at the clock in the room to check the time.

Tikki: Hey, look it's 6 already!

Marinette: YAY!

Adrien jumped up.

Adrien: WHAT! WHO'S THERE?!

Adrien said as he looked around.

Marinette grabbed his hand.

Marinette: Hey, it's just me.

Marinette said as she stroked his hand.

Adrien: Oh okay.

Adrien said as he looked a little relieved but he still looked really stressed.

Marinette: Hey, why don't you sit down.

She said as she lightly tugged Adrien's hand.

Adrien looked at Marinette and then sat down.

Marinette: What wrong?

Adrien: Nothing.

Marinette: Adrien, you know I'm here for you right?

Marinette said as she lightly squeezed Adrien again giving him reinsurance.

Adrien: I know, it's just sometimes I wonder if the akumatized villains are really gone.

Adrien said as he laid his head back on the chair looking up to the ceiling.

Marinette laid down on her bed as she was still holding onto Adrien's hand.

Marinette: You know I sometimes wonder the same thing. I mean I'm happy that all of this is finally over but to be honest it became a part of my daily life.

Adrien: I can relate to that I mean we've been doing this for the last four years so how is anything supposed to feel normal now when it's all just gone in a day.

Marinette: You know, I used to hate him thinking that he was so annoying and how I hate to fight by his side everyday and having to listen to his jokes. I always knew that he was important for Paris but I never realized when he became so important to me.

Adrien: Wait, who are you talking about?

He said as he looked back at Marinette.

Marinette: Cat Noir...

Adrien was confused now more than ever.

Marinette just realized what she said.

Marinette: I mean since we're friends and everything and how he always saves the day.

Adrien: Oh okay, yeah okay that makes sense but wait what about ladybug?

Marinette: What do you mean?

Adrien: I mean isn't she your friend?

Marinette: Yeah but I know her in real life too so I'll still get to talk to her but with Cat Noir the situation is a little bit different...

Adrien: So, are you worried about losing him?

Marinette: I guess I am...

Adrien: Don't worry I don't think that he's going to let you go away so easily.

Adrien said as he smirked at Marinette.

Marinette: What do you mean?

Adrien: I don't know, something just tells me that he's not going to let you go.

Marinette blushed.

Marinette: Well let's hope you're right.