Part 1

Adrien still wasn't able to believe his own father was Hawkmoth! Even though Adrien knew his father was only trying to save his mother but this was far away from the right way. He couldn't even handle himself when he found out his father was a hawk moth that he almost yelled at! Plagg was worried about Adrien on how he was packing his stuff non-stop for the last hour without even saying anything.

Plagg: Adrien are you okay?

Adrien: Yeah I'm fine, I'm just trying to process everything.

Plagg: Must be a lot to take in, can I've camembert now please!

Adrien: Just grab it, you know where it is.

Adrien finally finished packing just the last bit of his things and started to get lost thinking about Ladybug's face and what she had said when she found out Gabriel Agreste is hawkmoth!

Flashback

Ladybug: NO this can't be! What about Adrien his whole life will be ruined!

Flashback ends

Adrien: Plagg does Ladybug know me in real life?

Plagg: Almost chokes on camembert. Why would you ask?

Adrien: Well, when she found out hawkmoth was my dad she started to get worried about Adrien as in me.

Plagg: I think it's about time you guys should reveal your identities, I mean you did defeat hawkmoth!

Adrien: Finally! It's been 5 years Plagg! I'll ask m'lady tonight on patrol!

Marinette has been sick worried about

Adrien ever since his fans found out his father was hawkmoth, they all started hating him!

Tikki: Marinette are you okay?

Marinette: Yeah, I'm fine I just really feel bad for Adrien.

Tikki: Why don't you maybe talk to Chat Noir about it?

Marinette: That's actually a really good idea Tikki, I'll ask him tonight on patrol. Maybe we can make an announcement to help out Adrien! That reminds me about his reaction to finding out who Hawkmoth is.

Flashback

Chat Noir: NO NO NO! This can't be happening! Why would you do this fa-Mr. Agreste! It all makes sense now all those times you were doing "work!"

Flashback ends

Marinette: I think he might be a relative of close friends with Adrien...wait...that means I might know him!

Tikki: *beneath her breath* it honestly can't be possibly more obvious! (a.k.a the

whole fandom)

Marinette: Huh?

Tikki: Nothing, I was just saying how I think it's time you reveal your identities!

Marinette: Really, I don't know Tikki...what if he's disappointed

Tikki: Don't worry about it! I'm sure he won't be!

Later that evening after patrol ladybug and chat noir were sitting on the roof waiting to break the silence and talk about what happened last night.

Ladybug: Sooo, were you close with Adrien?

Chat Noir: *thinks* C'mon this is your chance to tell her your identity!

Ummm...yeah we're good friends!

Ladybug: *thinks* So I might know him after all!

Oh okay...I'm friends with him too and I was hoping maybe we could help him somehow. Ever since people found out hawkmoth was his dad, everyone's been hating him. He must already be upset with the news of his father being hawkmoth let alone getting his life taken away from him...

Chat Noir: *thinks* Wait...so this means I'm friends with ladybug in real life! Wow...that's really sweet of you to think so much about him.

Ladybug: Of course I do...he's a friend of mine after all (says a little bit more in an upset tone)

Chat Noir: Everything okay Ladybug?

Ladybug: Yeah...everything's fine

Chat Noir: You know I'm here for you right.

Ladybug: Thanks, kitty.

Ladybug and Chat Noir just sat there for sometime admiring the silence.

Ladybug: It's getting late, I should get going...

Chat Noir: Yeah, me too

Ladybug: How about we meet tomorrow after patrol and figure out what we're going to do to help out Adrien!

Chat Noir: O-oh okay sure

Ladybug: See you tomorrow kitty, bug out!

Chat Noir waits for ladybug leave and then heads home to the Agreste Mansion one last time.

Tomorrow this home will officially be abandoned since the Mayor is still processing everything. Tomorrow I will no longer be calling this my home.

Adrien: Detransforms.

Plagg: Why didn't you ask her?

Adrien: Well, I was going to but then she kept talking about Adrien and it just broke me. I just didn't have the heart to tell her!

Plagg: Kid, I honestly wouldn't take it in a bad way, she loves you as Adrien and even a little as Chat Noir even though she doesn't tell you.

Adrien: Wow! That's probably the first time you actually took interest in my issues Plagg and actually really helped me.

Plagg: Well, I can help when I want to.

The next day

Nino: HEYYY! ADRIEN!

Adrien: What's going on out there?

Adrien comes out and sees the guards not letting him in.

Adrien: *mumbles* not again. He's with me.

Nino: Finally! Thanks dude! You really have lots of security guards here!

Adrien: Yeah...it was my father's last wish that the mayor would make sure nothing would happen to me. So the mayor arranged a bunch of security for me. Also just in case angry citizens don't hurt me.

Nino: Wow...I don't know what to say dude.

Adrien: It gets irritating but I mean I have to deal with it.

Nino: Anyways moving on...are you don't packing?! I'm so excited!

Adrien: Me too! Actually it'll be nice sharing an apartment with you! My dad would have never allowed me to leave this mansion but now I can finally live somewhere else!

Nino: Yeah, it'll be nice having a roommate since Alya and Marinette share one and have the apartment right next to me it's sad not being able to have a roommate myself.

Adrien: Oh yeah, it'll be nice having them next door...

Nino: I mean Marinette will finally have someone else so she won't have to bring Luka each time with her...

Adrien: Luka?! Who's Luka?

Nino: Since you weren't able to hangout with us often and Marinette had to keep on third wheeling all by herself she brought Luka with her. He's a pretty chill dude.