Part 4

Plagg: Adrien don't worry too much everything will be fine!

Adrien: I hope you're right Plagg.

Adrien transforms into Chat Noir and as he is about to leave he gets a call from Ladybug. 

Ladybug & Chat Noir: I'M SO SORRY!

They both burst out laughing.

Ladybug: Wait so did you forget to?

Adrien: Yeah, and I'm guessing you did too?

Ladybug: Yeah, I was so busy with my friends I had totally forgotten about patrol.

Chat Noir: Ah, I can relate. This is probably the first time I can.

Ladybug: What do you mean?

Ladybug asks, confused.

Chat Noir: Oh nothing.

Ladybug: Okay then.

Chat Noir: How about we meet tonight instead?

Ladybug: Sure that sounds like a plan!

Chat Noir: Great!

Alya: You okay girl?

Ladybug: Ah! Yeah I'm fine. I'm coming!

Chat Noir: Looks like you gotta go!

Ladybug: Yeah, sorry about that and see you tonight!

Chat Noir: Of course, M'lady.

Ladybug rolls her eyes and cuts the phone. Marinette

quietly detransforms.

(Also in case you're wondering, she's in her room and not in the living room of her and Alya's apartment.)

Marinette tells Tikki to hide and opens her door.

Alya: What did your mom say?

Marinette: Huh?

Alya: You had said that you had to call your mom last night but had forgotten to?

Marinette: Oh yeah, she's fine she was just worried.

Alya: Okay, come on let's head back you still haven't finished your breakfast.

Marinette: Oh right, you go ahead I'll be there.

Alya: K, don't take so long through!

Alya says while heading out of their apartment. Marinette gives a marcoon to Tikki and heads out of her apartment.

Chat Noir detransforms after Ladybug cuts to call. Adrien starts thinking about how familiar the voice sounded of whoever was calling Ladybug.

Before Adrien could get too lost into his thoughts Nino knocked on the door. Adrien quickly motioned for Plagg to hide and told Nino to come in.

Nino: Hey dude, you okay?

Adrien: Yeah, why?

Nino: Well you said you had to go to the bathroom and said that you weren't feeling well so I just wanted to check up on you.

Adrien: Oh yeah I'm doing better! Thanks through.

Nino: Come on you still haven't finished your breakfast!

Adrien nods and heads out of his room. (Also in case you're wondering they all have their own bathrooms connected to their rooms.) Once everyone is back they complete breakfast and start deciding on what to do for the day.