Part 9

Alya: How about this I've only had coffee anyways so I'll make some pancakes and by the time I'm done you should be up!

Marinette: Yay! Pancakes!

Alya left Marinette's room and closed the door behind her.

Tikki: What's wrong Marinette?

Marinette: Is it possible to be in love with two people?

Tikki: I think you will have to answer that for yourself because in my opinion you can love two people but there is always one you will love more.

Marinette: That's true I guess.

Tikki: Here you should get ready first and maybe talk to Alya about it. I mean she knows about you and Chat Noir anyways.

Marinette: Yeah that's a good i... wait how did you know I was talking about Chat?

Tikki: Marinette you do realize that I'm always here which means I'm also here when Chat Noir and you talk.

Marinette: Oh my I forgot about that but hey don't eavesdrop!

Tikki: Trust me I try not to.

Tikki said giggling.

Marinette rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

By the time Marinette came outside she saw Alya and Nino.

Nino: Hey Marinette!

Marinette: Hey Nino! What's up?

Nino: Oh I just dropped by to ask if you guys wanted to go to the bowling place with us?

Marinette: Us?

Nino: Oh me and Adrien!

Alya: Marinette would be honored to join AADRIENN!

Marinette: ALYA! They live right next door!

Nino and Alya started laughing as Marinette went all red.

Nino: So I'm taking that as a yes?

Marinette: Sure

Marinette said while glaring at Alya.

Marinette: Oh can I also bring Luka?

Nino: Ummm...sure

Alya saw the uncertainty look on his face and realized why Nino was hesitating so much.

Marinette: Great thanks!

Nino had to leave and Alya walked him out.

Outside Marinette's and Alya's apartment:

Nino looked a little upset.

Alya: What's going on?

Nino: Well Adrien wasn't quite in the mood today...

Alya: What do you mean?

Nino: Well the dude is very confused and apparently has a lot on his mind. He even didn't wake up until like 30 minutes ago. So I planned this for the four of us to go out and have fun which could help him clear his mind a little but now that Luka is coming I kinda regret this. Remember his face when we told him about Luka and how Marinette's been meeting him a lot?

Alya: Oh your right about that but Marinette has also been in the same mood today like she woke up not even five minutes before you came like I mentioned earlier. Wait...do you think something happened between them?

Nino: I'm not sure but you might be on to something...

Alya: What was Adrien confused about?

Nino: Well you know how he's in love with Ladybug right?

Alya: Yeah

Nino: Well now he's kinda falling in love with Marinette...

Alya: OH MY GOD!

Nino: Shushhhhhh!

Alya: Sorry but I can't believe it! Like when you mentioned it to me earlier when he first moved in I thought it would have just been a little crush or something but in loveee!

Nino: I know but now I feel like seeing Marinette with Luka is going to be harder for him.

Alya: But it's not like Luka and Marinette are going out.

Nino: That's what I tried explaining to Adrien but then again he went into denial again for his feelings for Marinette. I know Adrien and even though he doesn't say anything, I know he's upset about this.

Alya: Here I'm going to talk to Marinette and then I'll call you okay. Oh also maybe why don't you and Adrien spend some bro-time it might make him more happy and busy!

Nino: That's a great idea! Thanks my little foxy!

Alya: Always my little turtle.

Nino and Alya kissed, Nino pulled in Alya for a quick hug and then left for his apartment.

(Me laughing at myself because of how cringely these nicknames are.)

Alya headed back into her apartment as she saw Marinette stuffing her face with pancakes.

Alya: Hey listen do you want to talk about it?

Alya asked as she grabbed some pancakes for herself.

Marinette: I don't know

Marinette said while looking down.

Alya: I'm going to turn on an episode of "Friends" which we can watch while we eat and then we're going to talk about this okay?

Alya said as she knew that it was both hers and Marinette's favourite show.

After they finished breakfast Alya quickly watched the dishes as Marinette sat on the couch staring at the ceiling.

Alya sat down to her best friend and first gave her a hug.

Marinette: I'm so confused!

Marinette: Is it possible to be in love with two people Alya?

Alya: I mean it depends sometimes it's possible but in the end you will have to choose. Who are you talking about though Mari? Is it Luka and Adrien?

Marinette: Luka?

Alya: Yeah I mean you guys seem really close...

Marinette: Well no I mean he has confessed his feelings towards me like you told you earlier but I don't think that I will ever be able to fall in love with him.

Alya was the confused one now. She usually always was right when it came to what Marinette was thinking but this time she was wrong.

Marinette: Don't get me wrong Luka is a great guy too and he's always there for me but I don't think I'll ever love him the same way I love Adrien and...

Alya: Chat Noir.

Marinette: Yeah

Alya: Wait but why Chat all of a sudden? Like I know he used to visit you before so if you would have fallen in love with him then it would have made sense but you're in love with him now.

Marinette: Well he actually started visiting me again...