Part 2

Adrien: Oh...does Marinette like him?

Nino: I think so...but wait a minute why do you care? Oooooo...

Adrien: No..no it's nothing like that I was just wondering!

Nino: Whatever you say dude.

Adrien: Come on let's get going!

Adrien for the last time left his old room and headed with Nino with his car to his new home. When they reached Alya was inside waiting for them.

Alya: Heyyy Adrien!

Adrien: Hey Alya!

They gave each other a hug.

Adrien: Where's Marinette?

Alya: Oh I'm not sure she said she's going

with Luka through.

Adrien: Oh...

Alya: She should be back soon through...why don't you start unpacking and me and Nino will go get something for dinner since it's getting late.

Adrien: Yeah sure

Alya and Nino leave and then Plagg comes out.

Plagg: Oooooo this place is nice but what's the sad face kid?

Adrien: I haven't met Marinette in so long even Chat Noir stopped visiting her.

Plagg: Oh...

Plagg: *mumbles* only if this kid knew

Adrien: Oh well I better start unpacking!

Adrien continues unpacking for the next hour and Alya and Nino still haven't arrived back. Then someone unlocks the door. Adrien comes out of his room to see Marinette walking in and running toward him as there's another guy standing outside the door.

Marinette: Adrien! How are you? I haven't seen you in so long!

Marinette and Adrien both pull each other in for a hug.

Adrien: I'm good! Oh who's this?

He said pointing towards the guy standing at the door.

Marinette: Oh I totally forgot you haven't met Luka yet!

Adrien: *thinks* so this is Luka!

Luka: Hi, I'm Luka you must be Adrien Agreste.

Adrien: Yeah, how did you know?

Luka: Well no offence but your father is kinda on the front page of every article right now and Marinette talks a lot about you.

Adrien: Oh really!

Adrien looks at Marinette and Marinette starts blushing.

Marinette: Well...I was just telling him about your father and how much trouble you must be going through right now!

Adrien: Oh okay...I didn't think you cared...

Marinette: Of course I do!

Marinette and Adrien got lost into each other's eyes.

Luka: Well I should get going.

Marinette: Oh right.

Marinette looks away from Adrien and puts her attention back to Luka.

Marinette: Thanks for tonight Luka! Marinette pulls him in for a hug.

Luka: Anytime Marinette!

Luka leaves and Marinette turns back to Adrien who was standing in front of some boxes.

Marinette: I can't believe you're moving in with us! It's going to be so much fun!

Adrien: I know right! It's going to be nice living with Nino and having you guys nearby. You live next door right?

Marinette: Yup! Nino first had moved out and then since Me and Alya had the idea of living together for a while so we also moved out and got the apartment right next to Nino!

Adrien: Oh by the way how did you unlock the door?

Marinette: Oh so when Nino moved in he was given four keys instead of two so he had given me one and Alya the other so we could come in whenever we want. It's also the same for use. I'm probably guessing there's four keys because these apartments are really big but I'm not sure exactly why.

Adrien: Oh okay that explains that then.

Marinette: I have to go change anyways and I'll bring back the extra key so that you can have that as well. Oh also we came with a system with our keys since we had 8 of them.

Adrien: Oh that explains why Nino has a small green Pom Pom attached to his keys.

Marinette: Yeah.

Marinette pulls out her keys and shows Adrien how she has a pink Pom Pom on hers.

Marinette: Alya has an orange one and yours will have a blue one if you're fine with that...

Adrien: Yeah, of course! I never knew you guys were so organized...

Marinette: Oh no we're usually not it's just we have lost our keys way too many times and then blame it on one another.

Marinette said while laughing.

Adrien: That now sounds more realistic.

Adrien said while laughing with Marinette.

Marinette: Here since you're almost done why don't you finish by the time I go home and take a shower. Hopefully by then Alya and Nino are here and then we can eat.

Adrien: That's a great idea!

Marinette: K! See you then!

Marinette said closing the door behind her.

Plagg comes out of hiding once Marinette leaves.

Plagg: Ooooo! You like her kid!

Adrien: No I don't Plagg. I'm in love with Ladybug and besides, Marinette is one of my best friends. (The whole fandom smacks their head.)

Plagg: Whatever you say Kid. Also shouldn't you be unpacking so you're done before Marinette comes back.

Adrien: Oh right I should.

Adrien starts unpacking the rest of his things.

Now with Marinette and when she leaves the apartment.

Marinette unlocks hers and Alya's apartment and walks inside. Once she closes the door Tikki comes out.

Tikki: Wow! I can't believe Adrien is living right next door!

Marinette: I know right Tikki! I'm so glad I can finally talk to him properly if not then I would have been a mess.

Tikki: Yes Marinette but you've also grown as a person over the last 4 years so don't think about that too much. Now tell me what do you think about Luka?

Marinette: He's really nice but I just can't help myself when I'm near Adrien and no matter how hard I try I can't get over him.

Tikki: I'm actually not sure what to say but I do know that if you don't go in the shower right now you'll be late.

Marinette: Oh my, you're totally right! I honestly don't know what I would do without you Tikki!

Tikki giggles.

Marinette gets ready and decides to just wear her pjs since it's late already. Marinette grabs her keys and Adrien's new keys on the way out. Marinette arrives next door and unlocks the door and walks inside.

Adrien: Heyyy...

Adrien says coming out of his room.

Marinette: Oooo it looks like your room is unpacked.

Adrien: Yeah! It looks really nice. Do you want to see it?

Marinette: Oh course!

Adrien opens the door and Marinette walks in!

Marinette: Wow! It looks so nice! Awww you even have a photo of the four of us in your room that's so sweet!