Wednesday January 10th

I am so sorry for the long wait again!!!!!! But for now, I am back!

My alarm went off at 6:30 and I ignored it.

Alex: come on Baby Horse
Me: noo
Alex: do I need to call Hope?
Me: no I'm up 

I got out of bed and followed Alex down to breakfast. As soon as I walked in Ash, Tobin, Allie, and Crystal yelled.

them: TARRR!
Me: HEEEELSS!

Everyone congratulated me and I fixed my plate. I ate and told the girls about the game. We finished eating and then went to change. We loaded the bus and went to the field. Training lasted about 2 hours and then we headed back to the hotel. I beat Alex to the shower and then I facetimed Brad after I got out and Alex went in. We had lunch at 12 and headed down. We fixed our plates and sat down. After lunch, we had about an hour before loading the bus again for our second training.

In training, we worked on a lot of offensive drills before ending with small-sided games. We got back to the hotel around 5:30 and went up to shower. Alex went first while I texted Brad about classes. Once I was showered and changed we headed down to dinner. We ate and then Alex and I held the movie night. Kelley, Alex, and I all fell asleep so Hope shut everything off before going to her room.