Saturday January 27th

My alarm went off at 7:30 and Brad and I got up. We both ate a granola bar and put on our running clothes. We let duke potty and then set off on a six-mile run. Like normal, we passed a lot of people we knew and waves. we circled back to my apartment and Brad made breakfast. As we were eating, Hope called.

Hope: hey SB, hey Brad, what are you guys up to today?
Me: just got back from a six-mile run.
Hope: the fact that you both genuinely enjoy those makes me sick
Me: oh also I cheer at the basketball game tonight
Hope: oh yeah, it's your first one right?
Me: yeah, I learned everything this week
Hope: how are your classes going?
Me: I'm all caught up
Hope: that's good
Brad: you can thank me for that
Hope: oh I know, well I have errands to run so I gotta go
Me: alright, bye I love you
Hope: bye I love you too

I hung up with Hope and finished my breakfast. Brad and I showered and then I started getting ready for the game. I did my hair and makeup and then put on my uniform. I put on my pants and jacket before finding my bag. Brad drove me to the basketball arena and dropped me off.

Brad: I'll pick you after
Me: alright, thank you
Brad: I love you
Me: I love you too, good luck studying

I went in and Brad drove off. I found Kiley and the rest of the team. Everyone stretched and then we did warmup stunts. The tip-off was at 3. We won 82-71 and Brad picked me up. We grabbed Newks and headed to my apartment. We ate and I showered before Kiley and Justin came over for movie night. We had popcorn and ice cream. Once the movie ended we all crashed in my bed.