Friday December 1st

All 4 of our alarms went off at 7:30. We got up and got dressed. We went down and made our plates.

Anson: Baby Horse what time is your flight
Me: 8:30
Anson: okay good, after the game Dino will drive you
Me: alright thank you

We finished eating ad went back up to watch Gossip Girl. We watched until lunch. we went down and ate. We went back up and I got my stuff ready. We started and episode and then Hope called me, so I went out to the hall.

Me: hey Hopester
Hope: hey what time do you load up?
Me: 2:15 and its 1:45 now
Hope: oh well I let you go then
Me: alright bye mama
Hope: bye SB and good luck
Me: thank you

I hung up and then rejoined the girls. We finished our episode and rushed down. We loaded and set off to the stadium. We arrived and went to the locker room. We got dressed and then had our dance party. We eventually went out for warmups. Anson gave us the lineup and then we took the field.

The whistle blew, and we kicked off. South Carolina came out strong and in the 9th minute they gave up a free kick on the 20. Julia came up from the back line to take it. Julia lofted the ball over the wall and it looked like it was going over, but it dropped just under the crossbar. We ran to Julia and celebrated. South Carolina kicked off and we fought over the ball the rest of the half was scoreless.

We took the field again and South Carolina kicked off. They made a good run, but Sam saved the shot. We got the ball and started our counter attack. I dribbled up the right and sent in a cross. Jo knocked it down to Annie and Annie one touched it in. The final whistle blew 5 minutes later. We celebrated and then got a cool down. I went to the locker room and showered. I got dressed and Dino drove me to the airport.

Dino: oh, Anson told me to give you this 20 for food.
Me: tell him I said thank you
Dino: of course, see you tomorrow
Me: see ya

I went in and went to my gate. I got dinner and then boarded my flight. I landed around 10 and Brad picked me up and drove me home. We got ready for bed and then crashed.