Saturday October 7th

Brad woke up at 8 with breakfast in bed,

Brad: Happy Birthday baby
Me: thank you babe

We ate our pancakes, bacon, eggs, and sausage. I had walkthrough at 10 and headed to the stadium. We went over everything and then we were free to go at 12. I picked up lunch and then went to my apartment. Hope called me at 1.

Me: hey Hopester
Hope: Happy Birthday Baby Horse
Me: thank you mama
Hope: heard anything from your family?
Me: Chloe texted me and Kelley and Alex left me voicemails
Hope: did you see their posts
Me: yeah, I was going to reply later
Hope: well do you have any plans?
Me: I think AK and the girls were going to take me out but we have a game tomorrow so I'm not sure.
Hope: well be smart and have fun
Me: thank you
Hope: well bye SB
Me: bye mama

I hung up with Hope and the replied to Alex, Kelley, Allie, Ali, and Ashlyn's posts. Around 3 my dad called me.

Me: hey daddy
Daddy: hey squirt, happy birthday
Me: thank you, where are you stationed?
Daddy: Germany for now
Me: oh okay
Daddy: well I better go, if you need anything, call me
Me: alright, bye daddy
Daddy: bye squirt.

After I hung up I started getting ready for the game. I did my make-up and hair before putting on my uniform. I went to the stadium and warmed up. Notre Dame kicked off and we returned the kick and made the field goal to make it 7-0.

The second quarter started, and Brad threw a pass to Justin who ran 64 yards to score the touchdown. Notre Dame came back with a touchdown of their own to make 14-7. We ended the second quarter with a field goal to make it 16-7.

The third quarter started with a 29-yard field goal to make it 19-7. Brad rushed 20 yards to score the touch down to make it 26-7. The fourth quarter started with Notre Dame kicking a 34-yard field goal. The last points came from Brad throwing Jones a touchdown pass to make it 33-10. We took our pictures with fans and then we were free to go. I waited for Brad and then we went to my apartment.

AK: there you two are, get dressed and let's go
Me: go where
AK: Top of the Hill, everyone is waiting
Brad: oh lord

Brad and I changed and then walked over to Top of the Hill. We walked in and all of our friends were waiting. They screamed Happy Birthday. We were handed drinks and then joined in the conversations and games. The bar closed at 2 and Brad I went back to my apartment.

Brad: let's celebrate
Me: celebrate what?
Brad: Your birthday and the win
Me: well we better shower first
Brad: even better

Brad and I showered and celebrated until we crashed around 4:30.