Sunday February 11th

My alarm went off at 7 and I got up. I fed Duke and he ate while I put on my running gear and laid out my other clothes. Once Duke finished, he and I started out on our run. We went for 5 miles and then ended back at the apartment. I rinsed off and then changed into my camp staff gear. I grabbed the girls and Anson's coffee orders from downstairs and then headed to the field. Duke and I got out and gave out the drinks. 

Anson: thank you and good morning to you and Duke
Me: of course, do you want me to led warmups again?
Anson: yes please

Once all of the girls checked in. I led them in warmups before they circled around Anson for the morning meeting. We split into 11v11 teams and we had the final games. Once the games ended, the campers got t-shirts and 5 girls were picked out to stay behind. Anson called the 5 girls, me, Annie, AK, and Jessie over. 

Anson: girls, I want you to introduce yourselves and then the 4 of you are going to tour them around the stadium, locker room, and weight room. After that, I will meet with them in my office. 

The 5 girls were sophomores and juniors. Miranda was a goalkeeper, Rachel and Katie were defenders, and Lorelai and Sydney were midfielders. As we gave them a tour around the facilities, we answered any of their questions. After the tour, we left them at ANsons office. I was free to go so I dropped Duke off at home and headed to cheer. We had a walkthrough from 1-3 and then I headed home. I showered and then pulled a salad out for lunch when Hope called. 

Me: hey hopester
Hope: hey Baby Horse, how is your day going?
Me: good, it was the final day for the ID camp
Hope: oh fun, well have you decided on anything for summer?
Me: not really, I mean I'm helping out with the summer camps here and we only have two games
Hope: what about West Point
Me: I'll be there when I don't have anything
Hope: and Brad?
Me: he'll be helping with camps here and back in West Point
Hope: well you are always welcome here in Seattle
Me: just like you are welcome wherever I am
Hope: I know, well the dogs are whining so I better go
Me: alright bye mama
Hope: bye SB

I hung up with Hope and finished my lunch. I did some school work until Brad, Justin, and Kiley came over. The 4 of us made and ate dinner before having a movie night. We all crashed around 11.