9.1 - whore

"Lia, can we talk for a moment?" Sam asked as she grabbed my arm when I passed her.

"Can we do that later? I have to be somewhere." I asked and she shook her head so I let out a sigh before going outside with her. The party was too loud to have a decent conversation. "What's going on?"

"You have to stop playing with Calum's feelings." She said all serious and I raised an eyebrow at her confused, "I know you were on your way to fuck Calum because he just passed me 5 minutes before and I saw the way you two were looking at each other."

"What makes you think I'm playing with his feelings?" I asked her confused and she let out a sigh.

"You know damn well that you got in Calum's head and that he wants you to stay the night and be more than whatever you are now."

"Fuckbuddies, they have a word for it." I said with a grin. "Calum asked for this, it wasn't my idea and I thought you'd be happy that I finally stopped sleeping with different guys every time because you complain about that a lot."

"Calum asked for this because he wants to spend time with you, even if that means it only being sex but he's gonna fall for you and he'll end up hurt when you just go to the next guy."

"Sam, he asked for this. So I am not responsible for the consequences because I told him clearly it would never be more than sex for me." I said and I was starting to get a little mad at her, "Look I didn't ask for this, I can also just go find another guy on the dancefloor. We're adults, we can make our own decisions."

"When we met, I accepted the fact you drink tequila like water on parties while you're not even 21 yet but I will not accept you playing with the heart of one of my best friends. Either you stop seeing him, or you stop running away from the possibility of falling in love. Because if you keep going like this, you're going to hurt him like every other guy because you're no angel Lia. And we both know that you'll just move onto the next guy once Calum is no fun anymore. If you even can find a guy you haven't slept with yet." She said and I stayed silent for a second.

"Okay. Thank you for this. Now at least I know you see me like everyone else." I said before turning around to walk away from her and the house.

"Lia stop." She said but I lifted my hand and gave her a middle finger before continuing to walk away from her. I wasn't going to let my best friend call me a whore and drunk. I knew she had a point, but Calum and I are both old enough to decide whatever we want.

The party wasn't too far from our house so I walked home, enjoying the silence of the night more than the noice at the party. I tried not to let it get to me but Sam was my best friend here, and she thought so low of me.

"Hey, you're home early." Beth said when I walked into the house, they were all sitting by the tv and I looked at them shortly with a small smile.

"Yeah, the party was no fun." I replied before going upstairs to my room. I could hear footsteps behind me but chose to ignore them until I entered my room.

"What happened?" Beth asked as she walked in behind me and closed the door for some privacy.

"Do you think I drink or sleep around too much?" I asked her and she followed me, sitting down on the bed beside me.

"I've never seen you drink outside of parties and I know you spend a lot of parties sober too so no, I don't think you drink too much." She said with a nod and I looked at her with a small smile. "You're not the relationship kind of girl, so you fulfill your needs with random guys at parties. As long as you're doing it safe and don't have another guy every night -which I know you don't- I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Guys know what they're up for before they sleep with you."