Chapter 10

A/N I just want to make it really fucking clear that for every single chapter in this book and any others in the series I will delete every fucking "#franktops" comment. I try to ignore it, but it is actually really hurtful, because yes you can have your opinion, but for the sake of this story, Gerard tops, that's how I wrote it. When people comment that I feel like I've Made something people don't like and don't want to read, so all I ask is that you don't comment anything about frank topping because you've read 37 chapters already of this series and frank didn't top. If you managed to read the whole of that with Gee topping then please don't comment about frank topping. Tysm I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm sorry if I seem bitchy but it is actually really frustrating and saddening for me :)

Panting, I lay down next to Gerard, well that just happened. I should probably really, really regret that, do I? Fuck no, been waiting years for that! Is it wrong? Separated from my wife less than a week and I just fucked someone I've only been talking to for a few hours, in the same bed I slept with my wife in. Right, okay that's fucked up.

Thinking about it there's probably a lot more wrong with this isn't there. It's been five years, I refuse to talk to him, piss him off then one second we're talking on the roof next second we're naked in my bed. Holy shit I'm a whore. What about Kyle, does that matter? No, no it wouldn't, Kyle likes Gerard and Gerard is so nice he would be great with Kyle and Kyle doesn't need to know anything behind closed doors, he wouldn't even understand anyway would he?

"Y'know I really like your red hair." I smiled turning over and propping myself up on my elbows, lying on my stomach. "It's really sexy." I smirked, he chuckled back propping himself up on his arms too only on his back, he leaned up and kissed me softly.

"Thank you." He smiled back. Shuffling backwards, he sat up against the headboard pulling me with him, he kissed me again letting me sit astride his waist with the covers pooled around us. "Frank, we just had sex." He said suddenly pulling away.

"Yeah, I worked that out when your dick was balls deep in my ass." I chuckled burying my head into his chest.

"Yikes Frankie, straight to the point." I laughed lifting my head up, "I thought we were taking this slow?"

"We didn't take it slow last time, why take it slow this time?" I shrugged giggling, "That was sort of slow, wasn't it? We didn't do it in the elevator." I joked, kissing him again.

"Live up to your expectations sugar?" He joked, twisting some of my hair between his fingers.

"I think so honey." I chuckled, "We don't need no slow." I said in a silly voice it was supposed to sound like him, but it sounded more like fucked up fail Italian accent.

"Not what you said an hour ago."

"Well an hour ago my dick wasn't controlling my thoughts, five years is a long time." I whispered into his ear kissing his neck after, "Mio dio dell sesso." I mumbled to myself hoping he hadn't learned Italian in the last five years.

"Excuse me?" He asked clearly having heard my mumbling.

"What time is it?" I asked, it would be helpful to know and I didn't really want to tell him what that meant.

"That's not what you said." He replied reaching to the bedside table and grabbing both our phones.

"I was talking to myself, what's the time." I nagged flipping him off, wasn't important.

"I'll tell you the time when you tell me what you said." He smirked cheekily.

"How old are you? Twelve?" I stared at him blankly.