Chapter 4

Bold: Korean
Bold and Italic: English
Italic: Spanish.
Normal: Italian, French, Thai, Portuguese, or Japanese.

*One month later. Lisa's b-day*

YN'S POV:

It's been almost two months since I first met Blackpink. We've become really close to each other and I really love it. I didn't talk with Jennie about what happened a month ago yet but I could really say now that her relationship with me got better as time passed by.

We still have those fights but we don't get angry with each other because I got to the conclusion that we were doing that because we think that the other looks hot when we get angry. Were there other times when we could've kissed each other? Of course. Did we kiss? No, every time that we were that close, we immediately got embarrassed and/or got interrupted.

To be honest, I really wanted to talk about what happened that day. That day I can't forget nor I would ever forget but the reason why we haven't talked about it yet is because we didn't get the right time. We were always with one of the girls or all of them. But the good thing is, that our relationship improved and I couldn't be happier.

My relationship with Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosé got stronger than it already was. We were very PDA, whenever we went out or whenever they were practising. I've been with them almost 24/7. My fans were growing anxious because they really wanted to know who those girls were but I couldn't tell them yet at least not till YG announced them publicly.

So far, the girls are doing amazing. They do their personal schedules and they practice the choreography of 'Whistle', the song I wrote for them, and "Boombayah", a song that I co-wrote with Teddy oppa. Those two songs were going to be their debut ones. They were both catchy and I was sure that they would reach number one on every chart.

They are also spending a lot of time in the studio because we were planning to make them do four songs each, once they debut, meaning that each of them will have these solo projects outside the group which was so exciting. Making solo mini-albums was something new on the label. I came up with this idea to my dad and he loved it, he knew that the girls were so talented and that we had to make the most of their talent. So luckily, they were working on their solo projects and whenever I could, I would help them.

To be honest, I could write them the songs if they wanted me to but I would really like them to write at least their own solo songs and experience the beautiful journey of composition. Of course that whenever they need help they can come to me and ask me. They were doing amazingly.

As for my career, I kept posting covers, I still do music and I'm constantly writing songs because I've been feeling very inspired this last month. Actually yesterday I released a new song called "Nobody Love" with the music video. Other than that, I also started a new gameplay series, it was from the franchise "Resident Evil".

Those video games were amazing and I really had to make a gameplay series of the new one but this time I wasn't playing alone. Now I have a partner who loves video games as much as I do, yes I'm talking about Jisoo, she is playing the video game with me, except that she does not appear on camera.

My fans could only hear her voice, which was giving them anxiety because they didn't know who she was and they were assuming that we were girlfriends or something like that. They were constantly asking me what was her name and if I could show "my girlfriend to them", other fans were freaking out because they think that I'm playing with Joy but let's be honest she doesn't like video games that much.