Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: The story and incidents portrayed in this fanfiction are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended (well, it kind of is since it's a fanfiction lol) or should be inferred.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️This story may contain situations, moments or chapters that might be triggering for some of you such as sex, alcohol, violence, death, trauma and abuse. They can appear at any moment in the story so please read at your own discretion.

Bold: Korean.

Bold and italic: English.

Italic: Spanish.

Normal: French, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, or Thai.

February 1st. Seven days till Korean New Year. Y/N's POV:

"Honey, wake up," said someone shaking me softly.

I groaned because I was freezing. I'd been uncovered from my blankets.

"Y/N, we have to go. I need you to see some groups that could be our next idols,"

I opened my eyes and I looked up to his way. I was super tired, I had spent almost all night writing songs.

"Someone's been up till 4 a.m.," he said with a smile.

"Yes, sorry Dad. I couldn't stop writing songs" I replied with an exhausted smile.

"I told you years ago that you could've been a great idol," he said sitting on my bed.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"Yes, I know that but you know I don't like how you guys do your work. No offence." I said getting up from bed and walking towards my wardrobe to choose my outfit.

I heard my dad giggling.

"Nontaken. But why you didn't do something when you were with your mom, I'm sure she would've been so happy to help you with that," he said and I sighed while looking over my clothes.

"In Argentina, the CEOs don't give the attention nor the importance that artists need and deserve. Believe me, I tried to get into some agency and also a record label but they don't look for new faces, they always are children of Argentinian actors or singers. There's no way I could've done that, plus I wanted to come back here. The insecurity that Argentina has, scares me to death. I still don't know how I managed to live there for almost 4 years and I still don't know how Mom does it. I love the country, of course, It has so many beautiful and exciting things but they have so many economic, security, and political issues that really made me want to come back here. And in Australia, well after what happened with grandma..." he looked at me with sad eyes, "I really didn't want to go back there," I finished and my dad stood up.

"I missed you too," he said teasing me and coming to hug me.

I rolled my eyes but I hugged him back.

"You know you can still become an idol if you want to. You don't have to be a trainee because we both know that you've been a trainee since you were a child," he said, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Yes I know dad, you already told me that like five seconds ago but then again, I really don't like the way the records labels work here. I mean, I won't be able to write my own songs, I will have a dating ban, I won't be able to drive and so many other things. That's not me Dad, I'm sorry. You know if there was another way I wouldn't doubt it, not even a second," I replied, smiling kindly.