Chapter 24

Bold: Korean
Bold and Italic: English
Italic: Spanish
Normal: Thai, French, Italian, Portuguese, or Japanese.

⚠️WARNING⚠️: Slight smut.

"We are running late, Nini please palli," I said trying to hurry them.

I didn't want to give a bad impression even though it was not the first time I would go out with Rosie's parents. I finished dressing and was wearing this:

I sat on the bed and sent a message to Hyunk oppa telling him that we were almost ready

I sat on the bed and sent a message to Hyunk oppa telling him that we were almost ready. Today, I was as nervous as I was when we were with Lisa's parents. We all have been dating for almost two months and this was kinda the first time I was meeting them since we started dating. And honestly, that was nerve-wracking.

"Princess, calm down we are not running late," Lisa said when she saw me going back and forth nervously.

"I'm calm, Lili," I replied lying.

"You sure? You don't seem like it," Jennie spoke and I stared at her.

"Yes, I am sure. I just don't want to arrive late, you know I hate it. Plus they are almost here and I don't want to keep them waiting," I replied, grabbing my purse and putting my belongings inside.

"Let's go, a certain someone doesn't want to give a bad impression to her parents-in-law," Jisoo said teasing me.

"It's not that Sooya..." I replied blushing.

"Yeah sure," Jennie continued with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and practically dragged the three of them outside our bedroom.

"Just in time," I said with a smile when I found Rosé getting closer to the entrance of the hotel.

"Y/NN is she here already?" Hyunk oppa asked me.

I turned around and saw him with my bodyguards behind him.

"Yes, she is over there," I replied pointing at the entrance.

Rosé waved at us as she got closer. The first thing she did was wrap her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"Good morning, love," she whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps.

I kissed Rosé on the cheek and smiled.

"Good morning, angel," I mumbled.

"Let's go, they are waiting for us," she said, intertwining her hand with mine and guiding all of us to the outside of the hotel where two vans were waiting for us.