Chapter 5

*Phone call*

"Are you awake?" I heard Joy say. 

She just woke me up.

"Kinda" I replied, yawning. "What happened?" I asked sitting on my bed and rubbing my eyes.

"Are you free for the next two days?" she asked excitedly.

"I... I don't know gimme a second," I said removing my phone from my ear to see my reminders and check if the girls have schedules. 

There's nothing there, just the personal ones. I put the phone back on my ear.

"Yes till April 1st. Why?" I asked curiously.

"Well you know, it's Irene unnie's birthday and we are free till April 2nd. We wanted to do a road trip and come back on the morning of the 31st so we can celebrate your birthday. Are you interested?" she asked shyly with a bit of a begging tone in her voice.

"Sure, sounds like fun. Are the five of you coming?" I questioned.

"No just me, Seulgi unnie and Irene unnie. Wendy is gonna hang out with some friends and Yeri didn't want to come. She didn't tell us why but we know the reason," she said and we both laughed.

"A double road trip date. I love it," I said jokingly. "Where do we meet and at what time?" I asked, getting up from my bed and starting to pack my things.

"Uhm in an hour at the train station," she said.

"Where are we going?" I asked excitedly while putting two changes of clothes in my bag, my wallet, sunglasses and phone charger.

"Busan. I gotta go and pack, I'll see you in a bit okay? Bring Lexa. Love you," she said. 

I replied that I love her too and then she ended the call.

*End of phone call*

I got into the bathroom, brushed my hair and then brushed my teeth. Once I was done, I prepared my hygiene bag, put on some make-up, my toothbrush, hairbrush, deodorant, perfume and the skin care things I use. Then, I went to the laundry room to pick a bag with Lexa's food, her plates, her strap and her handbag so I could put her inside it. I finished packing everything in thirty minutes. I called a Kakao Taxi and waited ten minutes for it. I hope I can arrive early because I was literally starving. I arrived at the train station five minutes earlier.

"Baby," said someone hugging me from my back. 

I turned around and hugged Irene back.

"Happy birthday Mama Bear," I said kissing her all over her face.

"Thank you, Y/NN," she said happily.

"Did you have breakfast already?" asked Seulgi worriedly. 

I shook my head in reply.

"No, I was about to actually," I said. 

Seulgi grabbed her wallet and gave me money.

"Oh, no unnie. There's no need. I'll buy it myself," Seulgi shook her head.

"Take it and give me Lexa," she said with a serious look.

 Irene took my suitcase and Seulgi, Lexa's bag. I sighed, giving in. It'll be useless to make her change her mind.

"Thanks, unnie. I'll be quick," I held my grip on my purse and ran to the coffee shop.