Chapter 14

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: Slight mention of a deceased family member. 

Bold: Korean

Bold and Italic: English

Italic: Spanish
Normal: Other languages

*Monday 12 pm*

Having to stay here till tomorrow is a nightmare for me. 

I was a hardworking soul, very energetic and active, which means that I needed to keep doing things and keep working. The "vacations" or "holidays" words were out of my vocabulary and every time I get sick, I am in a bad mood because I can't stay here without doing at least some exercise. I need to do something because if not I'll probably end up on social media reading hate comments and that is something I don't like to do. 

I was resting as I was told. My eyes were closed, I stretched my arm in search of some warmth from Joy's body but instead, I found something different, better say... someone different. 

"Hey princess," I heard someone say.

"Oh, great. I am now dreaming of Lisa. Do I miss them that much? Jesus fucking Christ," I said to myself, or that's what I thought. 

"You're certainly not dreaming at all, princess," I quickly opened my eyes surprised. 

Is this real? Is she really here, next to me, at this very moment?

I looked up and saw a smiley Lisa looking in my direction, with her head resting on one of her hands. I got up and threw myself into her arms. I can't explain how much I miss spending time with the girls like we used to. I could only see them for at least two hours just to catch up with what they were doing and help their staff whenever they needed an opinion. 

"What are you doing here? How did you get inside?" I asked her, without letting Lisa go. 

"Irene called Jennie unnie yesterday. She told her what happened to you and we organized our schedules to take care of you till tomorrow. Today the Velvets have to practice till late and they didn't want to leave you alone,.

so luckily we have a free day today and tomorrow so we are going to take care of you," Lisa replied in Thai. 

I pulled away.

 "We?" I asked tilting my head confused. 

"Yes we," I heard someone say.

I turned around and saw Jisoo relying on the door's frame. I quickly got up and ran towards Jisoo.

"Hey, hey careful. You can't run like that," Lisa said worriedly. 

I rolled my eyes. I was really feeling fine. They were all being overdramatic. 

"I'm okay, Lili," I replied, without letting Jisoo go. 

"We know you are feeling okay now but we can't risk it, Bubba," Jisoo whispered and I smiled softly. 

I had really missed hearing that nickname. 

"Now, you go back to bed," Rosé said behind Jisoo. 

Jisoo stepped aside to let her space and Rosé picked me up in bridal style. 

"You can let go now, love," Rosé said when she laid me on the bed but I didn't want to let go,

"No," I said in a baby voice. 

Rosé laughed sweetly.

"Okay," she said softly, lying next to me and getting comfortable.