Chapter 8

⚠️WARNING⚠️: slight/short mention of violence.

Bold: Korean
Bold and Italic: English
Italic: Spanish
Normal: Portuguese, Thai, Italian, French and Japanese.

I was sleeping when something stopped me from turning around in a better position. I felt like I was being held by someone or something that was stopping me from moving.

I opened one eye and found Joy sleeping cutely almost on top of me. Her legs were intertwined with mine, her face was in my neck, where I could feel her calm breathing and her arms were around my waist. She was hugging me as if I was her favourite stuffed animal and it was actually so adorable. I closed my eyes and kept sleeping but I don't know when or how I opened my eyes and found both of us soaking wet.

"What the fuck?" I said looking in front of me and finding the siblings with glasses of water in their hands and laughing out loud.

This motherfuckers just woke us up by throwing water in our faces. Joy's stare was like a mix of anger and confusion.

"What the fuck was that for?" Joy asked, getting out of bed.

"I tried to wake you up a thousandth times and you didn't even move a single bone," he said in between laughs, "I had to. I ordered breakfast so get up your lazy asses and let's go to eat because I'm starving," he said, turning around.

"Hey not so fast. You two clean this now or else I'll fucking kick your asses" I said while I was moving my hands in sign language, both siblings looked at me scared. "And with that I mean RIGHT NOW," I said and I moved my hands emphasising the last two words.

They nodded quickly and started to take the blankets out. They knew me well enough and they knew how scary I get when I'm angry. And for the sake of both of them, they always do what I tell them to do, so I don't get mad at them.

I giggled on my inside because I love it when they get scared.

Then, I felt Joy's camera on me, she was recording a video. When she pointed the camera at me, I pouted. I was really wet because of those devils. I did the same as Joy. I recorded a video, we were both with pouts on our faces. After that, I turned the camera to the siblings saying "devils" and also moving my hands at the same time so Kiki could understand too.

They both started to laugh.

"We are gonna get back to you," Joy said.

Kian and Kwan gulped.

"We are going to eat breakfast. Join us when you are done but I don't think there will be any food left for you two,"  I said.

"I hate you," Kian yelled and I laughed.

"You should've thought twice before throwing water on our faces," I sang, closing the door behind us. 

We went to the kitchen and sat down.

"Instagram is full of our pictures. I keep being tagged," Joy said surprised, "Wow, they took a lot of pictures of us while on the parade," she said, swiping down.

I sat next to her with our breakfast and started eating.

"Look, we look like a couple in this pic," she showed me a photo where I was looking at her lovingly with a finger on her chin.

And then another one where we were with our foreheads against each other's with a smile on our faces. The people were too good to take those kinds of shots. It really makes us look like an actual couple.