Chapter 31

Bold: Korean
Bold and Italic: English
Italic: Spanish
Normal: Thai, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, and French.

⚠️WARNING⚠️: Bruises, violence and blood.

I had woken up an hour ago and right now, I was sitting on my girlfriend's lap while kissing her softly. We were the only ones awake the rest was still sleeping because today was the weekend and none of us had any schedules for the day.

"I want you to stay here the whole day with me and don't leave for anything or anyone," Lisa said between kisses.

"I wasn't planning to do that till Monday honestly," I replied kissing her again.

"How are you doing princess?" she asked me with a beautiful smile but still I could see in her stare that she was still extremely worried about everything that has been going on for these past days.

I pulled away from her lips and stared deep into her eyes.

"You know I can't lie to you," I began, running a hand through my hair putting it to the back and getting comfortable.

I licked my lips. Then, I rest my forehead on hers and sighed.

"I miss them, Lili. They are my family and it really hurts me this situation," I replied with honesty. "It's been almost two weeks since the whole incident and it looks like each day that passes they hate me more than before," I said, caressing her cheeks.

"Maybe it's time to let them go," she mumbled, gulping "You can't keep being hurt by them, you don't deserve to be treated like that. It isn't healthy for you either, princess you've barely been eating I can't keep seeing you like this," Lisa said in a concerned tone.

I put my head down, she was right. Ever since they've been telling me harsh things, I had stopped caring about myself honestly. I slowly started to think that every word they would say they were actually true, I guess I thought that punishing myself was the best idea.

"It makes me sad when you are sad. I want my smiley princess back, the one that will be a ray of energy and positivity. I can't stand the fact that you are hurt and I can't do anything to at least take all the pain from you and put it inside me so you can be happy again," she whispered, I cupped her cheeks and kissed her softly.

"I'll be okay as long as you are with me," I whispered back.

"I love you," Lisa said brushing her lips against mine, instead of actually kissing me.

"I love you more, Lili," I replied with a smile on my face.

"Do you want another cup of tea?" she asked me after she kissed me.

"Sure," I replied getting off of her lap.

I stood up and grabbed both cups that were on the coffee table of the living room.

I handed my girlfriend both cups and she walked to the kitchen with me following her from behind while back-hugging her on our way.

"I have some candies from many countries, do you want to do a video with me trying them?" I asked her, thinking about something to do for my channel since it's been a long time since I made a normal video.

"Sure but first I want to try the biggest and most tasty candy," she said facing me and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Oh, yeah? which one is it?" I asked her with a flirty smirk and wrapping my arms around her neck.

"This one," she said kissing me slowly.

She pressed my waist as a sign that she wanted me to jump so that was what I did and soon I was sitting on the kitchen counter.