Chapter 9

Bold: Korean
Bold and Italic: English
Italic: Spanish
Normal: Portuguese, Thai, Italian, French and Japanese.

To be woken up by a continuous ringing of the doorbell wasn't something I expected on the weekend. I didn't even know what time it was, but I just knew that it was pretty early in the morning, at least for me when I am used to waking up at 12 p.m. every weekend because those were the free days I get. Unless I have something that is important and urgent that'd make me work on weekends too.

Anyway, I got up from my bed with a slight frown on my face.

"I'm coming," I yelled while I was putting on Lisa's long hoodie.

I wondered who could that person be, I wasn't expecting anyone not even the girls that I was in love with. I opened the door and I found standing in front of me Kwan with a big bag, which I supposed was full of clothes. She had puffy red eyes and her face was red and wet. 

I knew at that very moment that something bad had happened between Kiki and Kian. She let go of her bag and threw herself into my arms. I caught her and I embraced her. I didn't say a word, I just wait for Kiki to let it all out.

I picked up her bag with one hand while with the other I kept on hugging her. With her in my embrace we got inside the apartment, I closed the door and I guided us to the sofa so she could be more comfortable. When she was a little bit calm, I pulled away from our hug and looked at her.

"What happened little one? Did someone hurt you?" I moved my hands worried, lifting her head with my finger resting on her chin.

She didn't say a word, instead, she pulled out her phone from her jeans, unlocked it and showed me the screen.

My face changed from a worried one to a completely angry one.

There were a lot of pictures of that little bitch from that group that would be re-debuted as Dreamcatcher and Kian.

I had a talk with that girl when he brought her to my house. I could sense I had scared her after warning her about messing up our friendship or his relationship with Yeri. I knew what was she up to, I knew her intentions. She wanted to break Kai and Yeri apart, with these pics she was getting all she wanted.

I really need to have a talk with Kian. He is too innocent to notice her dark and awful intentions and I really didn't want to see that becoming true. But these pictures were showing me that he really was interested in this little bitch and I couldn't help but feel a fire inside. I was really getting angry because I knew that Yeri already found out. There was no way she hadn't seen them already, those pics were everywhere.

Dispatch had confirmed that Kian and Jieun were dating with a whole article and some pictures where Kian and her, were getting out of the SM building, holding hands, another pic was Jieun hugging Kai in Koala's style and the other pic was her kissing his cheek. Gosh, things are more complicated than ever, the war was nearer than ever. The reason why it was everywhere was because he was from a chaebol family so of course everyone would be in his business.

I gave Kiki her phone back, without articulating a word.

I stood up and stormed to my bedroom. I had to tell the Velvets this news, I needed them to tell Yeri before she finds out by herself. Without hesitation, I pressed Irene's contact and I called her. I needed her to talk to Yeri, she had the motherly touch to inform this kind of news.

*Phone call*

"Hello Y/NN I miss you. When are we going to see each other?" she said as soon as she answered me.