Chapter 20

Bold: Korean
Bold and Italic: English
Italic: Spanish
Normal: Thai, Italian, French, Portuguese or Japanese

*Tokyo, Japan. October 28th*

Today and tomorrow I am free, meaning that, I'm going to rest before heading to Manila, Philippines. Yesterday, I had an amazing concert, especially because I had dinner with four of my lovelies, which was completely amazing.

Giving them the space to meet me more in a deep and personal way was exciting, honestly. I think that doing this contest was one of the best ideas I've ever had.

The trip was so fun. After the concert those four people were told to meet Hyunk oppa somewhere in the Stadium and he would take them to an area where they could be while they waited for me to finish the meet and greet. Once I finished the meet and greet, I joined them and my driver took us to a restaurant, we had dinner, we had fun, we took a lot of pictures and then their parents came for them. It was an amazing experience and I had so much fun, I was so excited to do it again. 

I was sleeping peacefully and caresses and kisses on my face were trying to wake me up.

"Come on baby, breakfast is here," I heard someone say, pecking my lips softly.

Those caresses then went down to my belly, I moved a bit.

"That tickles Baby Mandu," I said with a raspy voice giggling, trying to get her hand off of my belly.

I opened my eyes slowly but the sunrays blinded me a bit, making my eyes hurt. I quickly curled into Jennie and hid my face.

"Son of a bitch," I complained of the sun rays.

When I felt that my eyes were getting used to the light in the room, I pulled away from Jennie. She was relaying her elbow on the pillow and resting the side of her head on one of her hands and the other hand was in my lower back.  She also had her very beautiful and characteristic smile on her face, while looking at me intensely.

I looked at her, lifted my hand to her face and caressed the mole she had on her left eyelid and then my caresses went down her face. It looks like she just woke up too and what I had in front of me was the most beautiful and pure thing I've ever seen in my life. I was staring at every inch of her face, trying to hang on to every little thing of her and saving it forever. I don't how much time I spent looking at Jennie hypnotized.

"Are you okay, jagi?" Jennie asked me.

"Yes, it's just..." I said exchanging stares between her lips and her eyes. "It's just that you are so beautiful," I replied, poking the tip of her nose.

Jennie ran her fingers through her hair with a smile and with the hand that was on my lower back. She put me closer to her, not wanting to let go and then she leaned a bit and kissed me passionately. We pulled away.

"Guys, are you coming?" Lisa said poking her head through the window, the girls were having breakfast on the balcony of our room.

"Yes, just give us a second Lisa," Jennie replied.

I got up and unconsciously, I put up my t-shirt rubbing my eyes with it, trying to take the crusts out of my eyes, allowing Jennie to see my abs and underwear.

"Are you doing that intentionally?" Jennie asked me while wrapping her arms around my waist.

I let loose my t-shirt, and it went down by itself. I blushed and then I shook my head.