Chapter 10

Bold: Korean
Bold and Italics: English
Italics: Spanish
Normal: Thai, French, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese.

Y/N's POV:

The feeling of something going around my face woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and recognized that those were kisses. I looked up and saw Jisoo. I smiled happily. To be woken up by soft kisses all around my face was a beautiful feeling, one that I'd never get tired of.

"Good morning Chu," I said, hiding on her neck and hugging her.

"Good morning, princess," she said kissing the top of my head, "I brought you breakfast," I pulled away and she pointed with her head to the nightstand.

I smiled and sat straight.

"Thank you, unnie," I said kissing her cheek "Are you going to have breakfast with me?" I asked innocently.

"Of course, I will," she said grabbing the tray and placing it on her lap.

I celebrated cutely and she kissed my nose, making me wrinkle it.

"By the way, where are the others?" I asked Jisoo.

"They took Kwan for breakfast," she replied and I tilted my head.

"Why didn't you go with them?" I asked her and she smiled taking a bite of her toast with butter and jelly.

"First of all, we didn't want to wake you up. We know how tired you are because you've been working hard, not just for us but also for your career. Second, I didn't want to leave you alone and I wanted to be with you and third I need to tell you something. So that's why I decided to stay," she replied.

I sipped my tea and took a piece of fruit. I took a piece of apple and gave it to Jisoo, feeding her.

"What is it the thing you want to tell me?" I asked picking up a toast to take a bite of it.

I looked into Jisoo's eyes waiting patiently for her to speak. Jisoo left the toast on the plate, she shook off her hands to take out the crumbs of toast that were on her fingertips. She then cleaned her hands and mouth and picked up the rose that was inside the glass. She put the tray aside and kneeled in front of me. I was really confused right now, I didn't know what was going on.

"I really don't know how to say this," she said removing with her free hand, a crumb of bread that was on the corner of my lips with her thumb.

She then, put aside a lock of my hair that was on my face, her touch was making me nervous.

"You are making me nervous unnie," I said, looking down at the hand that was holding the rose.

Jisoo leaned a bit, she lifted the rose and slowly began to caress me with it. I gulped nervously. Can she just maybe, I don't know, tell me already? She gave me the flower.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, princess," she whispered close to my face "What I'm about to tell you isn't bad at all, " Jisoo continued and I bit my lip.

That was too much to handle.

"Kim Jisoo, I'm getting desperate can you just t..." she shut me up with a kiss, which I followed without any hesitation.

Once again those strong butterflies were flying around my tummy.

"I'm in love with you," she said when we pulled away from the kiss, resting her forehead against mine.