Chapter 28

Bold: Korean
Bold and Italic: English
Italic: Spanish
Normal: Portuguese, French, Japanese, Thai, or Italian.

⚠️WARNING⚠️ : Slight smut. 

*February 21st, 2017*

"Come on Bubba. Wake up," Jisoo said trying to wake me up with kisses around my face.

"Five more minutes," I mumbled, curling up into whoever was on my right.

I was halfway through the North American Tour, which meant I was close to coming home. With a couple more dates, this amazing era will come to an end. Yesterday, I had my concert in San Francisco and I am currently starting my free day. The weather was horrible here. It was cold and really windy and I didn't like that.

"No, I won't give you five more minutes come on Bubba. You promised we would be touring the city," Jisoo said understanding Spanish.

"You are getting good at Spanish," I mumbled in a raspy voice.

"How could I not when you would always wake up speaking in that language," Jisoo replied "Now come on. Get changed," she said pushing me up.

"Aish baby," I whined pouting while sitting straight up with eyes closed.

"Shhh," Jennie shushed us.

Jisoo kissed my lips.

"Come on get dressed. Let's go for breakfast and then for a walk at the Golden Gate Bridge," Jisoo said jumping on the bed. "Get up, get up," she yelled jumping on the bed.

"Aish, Jisoo unnie let me sleep," Jennie complained.

"No, you had the whole night to sleep now up," Jisoo said, kissing my lips again.

I tilted my head my brain could literally not process anything.

"Okay, okay I'm coming," I replied.

I uncovered my body and soon the freezing air in the room made me shiver.

"Fuck, It's cold, it's cold," I started to say running around the room trying to keep my feet warm, even the damn floor was cold af, and there were no rugs.

Jisoo started to laugh at me and my childishness.

"Don't laugh it's cold," I said pouting and looking for some clothes.

I was jumping in my place so my body could start to get warm. I hate cold weather, it is the worst creation on Earth.

"Why are you jumping?" Lisa asked tilting her head confused and rubbing her eyes.

I stayed still for some seconds trying to switch either to English or Korean.

"Get out of bed and you'll see," I told her, walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready.

I got back and put on my clothes. I chose this outfit:

 I chose this outfit: