Chapter 29

Bold: Korean.
Bold and Italic: English.
Italic: Spanish.
Normal: Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, and Thai.

⚠️WARNING⚠️: Slight mention of sexual encounter, high level of violence, a lot of blood and attempt of unlawful sexual activity and sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against one's will.

*April 12th, 2017*

To be woken up by licks on my face put a smile on my face, I really had missed home.

"Hi Lexa," I said in a cute but raspy voice, "Hi baby," I kissed her while she was spinning around close to my face.

I've been here for three days now, I have rested enough and now I have to get back to work, I need to prepare the cover of Big Bang sunbaenim, the two songs and practise the choreographies.

"Let's take you on a walk, baby," I told my puppy, she moved her tail happily and started to spin around again.

I put on sweatpants and a long and baggy hoodie and I picked her up. I grabbed everything I needed, put her lace on, put on my shoes and left my apartment.

We walked all around the block and then I got back inside to start getting ready. I dressed up like this:

Once I was ready, I went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast

I decided to make a light breakfast that was still healthy, so I cut some fruits, made some tea, put some milk in it, and then made one toast with butter and marmalade. I ate my breakfast while watching the TV and when I finished, I grabbed the keys, my purse and Lexa and drove to YG.

I arrived, parked my car and when I got out of it, some people started to shout my name. I turned around confused but when they started to wave at me, I knew they were fans. I waved back at them and then I entered the building, stepping on the elevator and going to my music studio.

"Hello," I said happily "Teddy oppa, did she say yes?" I asked him, entering my music studio while putting Lexa down.

"Good morning Y/NN," Teddy said spinning around to face me. "She said yes without thinking it twice," he told me and I smiled brightly.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yes," he replied.

I jumped up and down in a way of celebrating and he laughed.

"Let's start with 'Bad Girl' I made tiny changes to make it better, should I show you first?" he asked me and I nodded sitting on my chair.

"Sure," I said picking up Lexa, she lay on my lap and I stroked her hair.

He showed me the song and I smiled.