Chapter 19

Bold: Korean
Bold and Italic: English
Italic: Spanish
Normal: Thai, Italian, Portuguese, French and Japanese

*Next Day* 5 AM

The sound of my alarm woke me up, I grabbed the phone and stopped it. I silently got up and started to put on some clothes before waking my little cousin.

I have to dress nicely because the airport will be with a lot of paparazzi and fans and I have to be as fashionable as I possibly can or at least have a good outfit.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face, brushed my teeth and my hair, did my necessities, put on some perfume and got out of the bathroom.

The first thing I noticed was that Lexa wasn't there and then that Joy and Skyler were already awake.

"Good morning princess," I said to my little cousin who was rubbing her eyes cutely.

"Good morning Y/NN," she said yawning.

I got closer to the bed and kissed Joy on the cheek.

"Good morning to you too goddess," I said with a smile.

She smiled sleepy but beautifully.

"Let's get ready baby girl," I said helping her to get out of bed.

"I wanna go to the bathroom first," she said in a sleepy voice.

"Sure, do you want me to help you with something?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"No, I can," she said, walking to the bathroom.

Sky left to the bathroom and as soon as she closed the door, Joy looped her arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around her neck.

"Are you okay unnie?" I said when she was staring at me without blinking once.

"Yes, I am just trying to remember your face so I don't miss you that much," she said, brushing the tip of her nose against mine.

Joy put a hand on my cheek and closed the gap between us with a kiss. When we needed oxygen, I bit Joy's lips and I pulled away.

"Get ready if you want to catch me at the airport," I said with a smile.

Joy smiled back and pecked my lips.

"I'm coming," she said, turning around and choosing her outfit.

"Y/NN, I'm ready," my little cousin said, getting out of the bathroom.

"Let's get you some of your clothes then," I said, opening a drawer where I had some clothes of hers that she left here.

"Y/NN, I wanna dress like you," she said.

"I don't know if you have something that looks like what I have on," I said.

I was dressed like this: