Chapter 30

Bold: Korean.
Bold and Italic: English.
Italic: Spanish.
Normal: Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, and Thai.

It's been some days since the whole incident with the 4/5 of the Velvets and Kian. Every time I would cross paths with the Velvets, they would look at me in the coldest most disappointing way and it hurt me. I tried multiple times to get closer to them and trying to explain and tell them the truth but they will still think that I did all that because I was jealous.

Every time Joy wanted to hang out, they wouldn't let her get close to me because they also think that the bruise she had on her lip was made by me.

As far as I know, Joy wanted to break up with him and didn't want to be alone with him but the girls would say that she should keep seeing him because she doesn't need to end a relationship where she is happy because of my jealousy.

I was getting so tired of this situation, of the way the Velvets and Kian would treat me, despise me and hate on me. I was also angry because I thought they knew me better but still, they prefer to believe in his lies instead of actually caring for their best friend.

It's getting hard to come to YG and see them. The Velvets were trying their best to split Joy and me, break our friendship like they wouldn't even let her stare at me. Somehow they really hated me and that was affecting me in many ways, not only that my relationship with Joy was breaking but also because my friendship with the Velvets and Kian was slowly disappearing, something that I had never expected to happen.

Right now, I was sitting in the meeting room, staring at Joy from afar, noticing the way she looked. Her eyes were dull, her smile was fake and she was extremely quiet. I couldn't tolerate seeing her like this. I wanted to get closer to her and hug her. I was the only one who actually sees her, the only one who actually could protect her but her members wouldn't even let me help her.

"Dear, do you have any ideas for the tour?" my father asked me.

I bit my lip because I knew that whatever thing I said, Irene would manage to turn the idea down.

"I have a lot but I can't tell them if everything I say would be turned down for stupid reasons," I said standing up from my seat and looking at Irene, she looked down and started to play with her fingers, "If you all excuse me, Winner, iKON and Red Velvet sunbaenims, I would like to step out of the meeting room. I have things to do," I said sending cold stares towards the Velvets. "I'll see you later unnies," I told the Pinks with a small smile. "Dad, I will tell you the ideas when we are alone, I don't have the energy to be in this place now," I told him, kissing his cheek.

"Okay," he understood.

"Have a good day," I said, leaving the meeting room.

I rested my back on the wall and let out my first tear but quickly wiped it away. My heart was aching, I really hated this situation and the way they would treat me.

"Y/NN, are you ready to go to see the trainees for monthly evaluations before joining the girls to record the intros for the concert?" my manager asked me.

"Yes oppa, I am..." I said when he got closer to me.

I put my purse on my shoulder and started to walk away.

"Y/NN wait..." Joy said grabbing my wrist.

I stood motionless for a second, then I sighed and turned around not being able to look at her into her eyes.

"Jowie, you shouldn't be out here," I told her.

"I can't keep going like this, Y/N. I need you," Joy said and I bit my lip containing my tears.