Bus

The bell rung for detention which I don't even know how I ended up in, well I was framed for the note passing in Mrs.B's class between 2 kids like ugh so annoying. I walked out of the classroom and saw the new kid, Mattia walk out of his tutoring room, I smiled at him and he turned away quietly and went outside quickly. Idk why. He seemed really nice and we became friends. I guess he doesn't like me either or probably Vic told him that I was weird. I sighed and walked to the after school bus, I got on and saw Mattia sitting in the back with his hoodie on. I walked over to him and sat down since that was really the only opened spot. Mattia grabbed his backpack and quickly covered his lap, and he turned around. Mattia:Could you like sit somewhere else?" He says quietly and firm, Me:This was the only spot I could find opened" Mattia:Then sit on the floor" Me:Mattia...ik you find me weird but I just need to sit here for this one and only time then I'll be out of your way for the rest of the school year" mattia:what-Y/n I wasn't trying to be rude I'm sorry. I don't find you weird matter of fact I find myself weird" me:wdym?" Mattia:*sighs* promise me you won't tell anyone" Me:I promise" mattia turned to me and moved his bag off of his lap, He had a boner, a really big one. Me:oh..." I said awkwardly, Mattia:ik...it's weird bc...I got it from you" me:Me?!" Mattia:shh...please don't make it a big deal...could you do me a favor?" Me:uh-uh...sure" I choke on my words afraid of what he was going to ask me. Mattia took a deep breath before asking me "could you...yk help me?" Me:what am I suppose to do?" Mattia:get on my lap" Me:in front of all these people?" Mattia:please just-fuck hurry up" he says as a girl started to head to our seat. I climbed on top of Mattia and he wrapped his arms around my waist, the girl sat down and turned the other way so she didnt see us. Mattia reaches in his pants and I felt him go under my vagina, I was in a short skirt and a white cropped tee. Mattia's cock rubbed my clit through my panties and I shivered. The girl looked over and said "are you guys okay?" Mattia shakes his head yes and I did too. She turned back around and I looked down. I moved my underwear to the side and slid his tip in, I gasped quietly and said "no way" Mattia:shut up" he says quietly.

PART 2 soon