Ice Cubes

It was a chilly, and dark Saturday night. I was laying in bed and my bestfriend Mattia was sitting in my bean bag in the corner of the room.  I was scrolling through tiktok when I saw a video of a girl putting ice in her vagina. It got me horny and I clenched my legs together, Mattia looked at me and said "What's wrong Y.n?" Me-Nothing" Mattia-I know when your lying, what is it let me see?" Me-Mattia's nothing's wrong I'm fine" as I scrolled past the video. Mattia got up and walked over to me, he crawled on the bed and grabbed my phone. He scrolled up and looked at the video, Mattia smurk as he looked at me. Mattia-Wanna do it?" Me-What no, your my bestfriend" Mattia-So that doesn't mean anything" Me-Mattia no"  Mattia-I'll be right back" Me-Mattia" he got off the bed and left. I rolled my eyes and said "Please don't let this be weird". Mattia came back in the room with a cup of ice water. Mattia-Get undressed mami" I did as he said and took off my clothes. Now only in my pink laced bra and victoria secret underwear, I slid down on the bed and Mattia crawled back on. He pushed open my legs and put the cup of ice next to him, Mattia took my underwear off and took out an ice cube from the ice water. Mattia-Ready?" Me-Yes" Mattia rubbed the ice cube on my clit which was cold but it felt good. He pushed it inside making me moan quietly and softly, Mattia pulled me closer to him and placed his tongue on my clit and moved it in circular motions. I moaned and said "Fuck" Mattia put his middle finger inside and moved it in and out, I felt the ice cube go deeper making me moan louder. Mattia took another ice cube out as he continued pleasuring me and put it on my nipple making me breath heavily. I moaned again and said "Yes Mattia" he added another finger in and went faster. I could her my wet pussy as Mattia moved his fingers in and out, and his tongue move around on my clit. I started feeling a knot in my stomach and said "Mattia I'm gonna cum" Mattia went faster and I release in his mouth. It was cold but it felt so good, Mattia swallowed a little then came up and opened my mouth. He spit it in and said "Swallow" I swallowed it and said "Thank you Mattia" Mattia-Np mamas" he got the cup of ice and walked out. I got up and put my clothes back on, I laid in bed and grabbed my phone, Mattia came in and came to the bed. He laid down and said "Y/n we have a problem" I looked and saw that he had a boner. I smiled and pulled my curly hair into a bun.