Bestfriend's brother

It was finally the day for my sleepover with Avani but her brother is coming home from college, Mattia. I've never liked him just because he's a man whore to me, it was always girl after girl after girl. Even Avani got tired of it but recently I notice he's been liking all my tiktoks, it's weird but whatever.

I'm sitting in her room on her bed and I was getting tired and say "Avani I think I'll go sleep in Mattia's room I don't want to get kicked" Avani laughs and says "Alright see you in the morning curls" Me~Shut up and goodnight fugs" and I walk out and to Mattia's room down hall. I open his door and the cold air hitting my skin. 

I sit down on his bed and laid down, I take my vibrator out of my bag and take off my shorts

I sit down on his bed and laid down, I take my vibrator out of my bag and take off my shorts. I turn it on and place it on my clit. I started moaning and I arch my back "Fuck" I say quietly. I start to think of Mattia making me even wetter. 

I moan again and say "mattia" quietly. The door opens and I quietly put my vibrator away, put my underwear back on then turn the other way. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs so I close my eyes and act like I'm sleeping.

I open my eyes a little bit and see Mattia looking at me, he smiles and puts his bags down then walk to the bed. I hear my vibrator still going on, my heart started pounding.

Mattia sits down and puts his hand on my ass "damn her ass is-" I move my leg so he doesn't say anything else and he opens my legs. He gets between my legs and moves my underwear to the side. He moves my panties to the side and says "your gonna wake up tonight mamas, screaming my name". 

He starts sucking on my clit and I try not to moan, he starts moving his tongue on my clit going in strips. I give up and moan while opening my eyes, I feel him smirk as he eats me out. I moan again running my fingers though his hair. 

He puts 2 fingers inside me and starts plumping them in and out of me "Mattia just like that" I say as he makes them go faster.

Mattia~that's not my name mamas"

"DADDY GO FASTER!" I scream. I can feel a knot in my stomach, I grip the sheet tighter and pull on his hair. He groans sending a vibration through my body.

"I'm gonna cum daddy" I say.

Mattia:Hold it" he reaches in my bag and gets out my vibrator, he puts it "high" and puts it against my clit. I scream again and arch my back.

Mattia adds another finger in me and I can feel myself literally about to explode. 

"Mattia I can't hold it anymore" I say about to cum.

Mattia:I said hold it"

"I can't" I respond.

Mattia:You heard me"

I sit up a little and put my head back, Mattia watches as my eyes roll back. I put my leg on his shoulder and put my head back again trying to hold back my cum. 

Mattia:Go ahead" I don't say anything and just release, he smiles and says "goodgirl" I fall back and he sits up. He puts his fingers in my mouth and I lick them clean. He moves them down my body then takes off his shirt. He lays next to me and I turn towards him, he kisses me and I kiss him back then gets on top of him. 

I reach in his pants and rub his tip on my clit, I slip it in and start going up and down.

Mattia wraps his arms around my waist and watches me, I moan again as he goes deeper. He moves his hands to my waist and says "I didn't have to wait long" I look at him and say "shut up" I go faster and I can feel another knot come in my stomach. 

I take his hand and put it on my boob, I moan loudly as he squeezes. 

Mattia flips us over and lifts my leg over his shoulder he starts going at an ungodly speed and I scream again. All you could hear was skin smacking and screams, moans, and groans. I hold on his arm and he says "I'm gonna cum" he starts sucking on my neck and he slows down and pulls out and sits up then smiles. 

Me~What?"

Mattia~If it's a boy were naming him Mateo" I kick him in his gut plafyully and say "shut you didn't" I feel my entrance and feel his cum.

Me~MATTIA!" he laughs and says "you know you don't care" then pulls the blanket over us.