Arguments (Different)

I was in the kitchen making dinner for Mattia since he was at soccer practice with Alejandro and Kairi. I put the food on a plate and put it on the table, I heard the front door opened and close. I heard his cleets on the tile and he came in, he went straight into the living room without saying anything.
I walked in after him and said "Um excuse me, you have a wife ya know" Mattia-Well I didn't see you" Me-Why an attitude?" Mattia-Why so many questions?" Me-Why do you always have to be a fucking asshole everytime you come home?" Mattia-Why do you always have to be a fucking bitch when I take a fucking step in the house?" Me-Maybe I wouldn't have too if you would just pay attention to me" Mattia-Your not the only thing I need to pay attention too ya know" Me-The only other thing you care about is your game and friends that's it no one else" Mattia-Maybe your right, maybe I'm just fucking you for your body" Me-I don't get how such a insecure guy could just say those things about a girl" Mattia-Your really gonna bring my insecurities into this?" Me-Yea I am because you have no room to be talking about how your using my body when your so insecure about yours" Mattia stood up and said "Maybe I wouldn't have to be so insecure if girls like you didn't judge me so much" Me-Mattia your fucking 23 years old you should be fucking able to deal with it" Mattia-WELL MAYBE I CAN'T!" and slammed the door in my face.
I turned around and just walked upstairs and turned on the shower, Mattia is so sensitive for no reason. His body is perfect just the way it is. (Literally it is)
I undressed myself and stepped in, I closed the door and felt the water with my hands before putting myself under. I rubbed my face and got my hair wet, I heard the door open and said to myself "I can never shower in peace".
I continued getting my hair wet and I was about to wash my face when I felt hands on my waist pull me back.
I felt a warm breath and soft lips on my neck, I turned around and it was Mattia.
Me-Mattia were not go-" Mattia covered my mouth and said "Shh mami, you talk too much" Me-Mattia-" Mattia-Let me pleasure you for a second" as he pinned me against the wall. He kissed my body down and once he got to my heat he put one of my legs on my shoulder. I felt his long tongue go on my clit and his fingers by my entrance, he quickly started attacking my pussy. I moaned loudly and said "Fuck Mattia" Mattia ran his hand up my body, his touch gave me goosebumps which felt hella good. Mattia added his 2 middle fingers inside me and made them go fast. (Middle and ring finger) I ran my hands threw his wet brown hair grabbing chunks of it as he ran his tongue on my clit. I moaned loudly again as I released on his face, Mattia put my leg down and stood up. He lifted my chin up as I was looking at his hard—
"Was that a good apology?" Me-Idk" Mattia-What do you mean "idk" do you want more?" Me-Maybe..." Mattia picked me up and took me to the bed. He laid me down and thrusted himself inside me, I moaned loudly and Mattia did too. I wrapped my legs around his waist and said "Go fast Mattia" Mattia didn't say a word and put his hands on my inner thighs and went faster than I expected. I screamed as he went deeper and harder which was uncalled for. Mattia wrapped his hands around my throat and continued going in and out of me. (Idk why this is so cringy for me
I gripped the sheets and Mattia said "Say it" Me-Daddy" Mattia-louder" he moans.
Me-daddy" I say louder. Mattia-I said fucking louder" as he went harder.
"DADDY!" I scream.
Mattia moaned loud and manly before slowing down and cumming inside me.
He took deep breaths before falling onto my shoulder.

Mattia-Fuck, you were so tight" I didn't respond as I flipped us over. I put his dick back inside me and went up and down slow.
Mattia-Y/n how are you not done" Me-Idk but all I know is I need more" Mattia put his hands on my waist and made go faster. I put my hands on his chest and looked at him. Mattia pulled my face down for a kiss and I did, he wrapped his arms around me and pushed me all the way down. I screamed before coming up and cumming, Mattia put it back inside and cummed.
I fell on his shoulder and said "Best apology you've ever gave me" Mattia-Yea it was".

Sorry this one was so long