Cousin's Boyfriend

(Before this starts thank you guys for 8.1k reads I appreciate it a lot, also the music don't mind it. Okay give me your honest answer, who is the hottest anime character you've seen or in love with? Mine's Kuroo. Okay into the story:)

Y/n's POV-

Me and my family are driving to New Jersey to go to my family reunion , it's been 1 year since I've seen everyone.

We arrive and my little cousins ran to the car, I get out and hug them then go inside. I go to my grandma and hug her then we started talking until I saw someone walk through the door. 

A tall boy stood in the door way, I don't recognize him one bit but he was handsome asf. He looks at me and stops in his tracks. 

He looks me up and down biting his bottom lip, then my cousin Emily walked past me and goes to him. She hugs him and they kiss, I get jealous and walk out.

I went into the living room with the rest of my family and sat next to my uncle, I got my phone out but my mom snatches it out of my hands and says "talk to your family instead of wasting time on your phone then you won't be able to figure out what were doing for your sweet 16".

"Mama that's not fair how come Joshua gets to be on his phone?" I whine.

I sit back in the couch and my uncle started talking to me but I got distracted when Emily walked in with the boy. 

"Oh Mattia, your here" my mom says.

Me~Who is that?" I question
Emily~My boyfriend, Mattia"

"He's famous" my uncle whispers in my ear.

"From what?" I whisper back.

"I guess tiktok" he says.

I roll my eyes and say "That app be annoying sometimes".

The rest of my family comes in and sits down. They started talking about boring shit so I just got up and left.

I went upstairs and looked around for my phone, I looked under the bed and looked in dressers but it wasn't there so I went to the next room.

As I was looking in the drawers, the door slowly closed and I heard the lock click. I got scared and turned around. It was Mattia.

Me~What are you doing in here?"
Mattia~Same question"
Me~I asked first"
Mattia~I'm just surprised you don't know who I am" 
Me~Idc who you are"
Mattia~Yea you do"
Me~No I don't"

Mattia comes closer to me and he bends down to my height and our lips only an inch away. 

Mattia~Why don't you care?"
Me~Because that app is so stu-" I heard him unbuckle his pants which made me gulp loudly.

Me~What are you doing?"
Mattia~Getting comfortable"
Me~EM-" he covers my mouth and pushes me on the bed.

Me~No famous person should me doing this"
Mattia~Well I am"
Me~Stop
Mattia~Ik you want me to rail you so why don't you let me?"
Me~Shut up"
Mattia leaned in and I just let him kiss me since I already got myself into this.

He holds my waist with one hand and pulls me closer to him. I put my hands on his face and he forced his tongue in my mouth. His tongue was hella long so it almost reached the back of my throat. I pull back a little but he pulls me back, he lays me down on the bed and he taps my thigh making me put it up. I wrap it around his waist and he starts to unbutton my top without breaking the kiss. He takes it off and throws it on the floor behind him, he takes off my pants and threw those too.

Now I am undressed with only my black bra and lacey black underwear, Mattia runs the tip of his finger on my clit sending chills down my spine. After making out for 10 minutes he moves down to my neck and leaves hickies on both sides before moving down to my chest and leaving more hickies.

Once he gets to my heat he could already tell I was wet so he rips my panties off and quickly attacks my clit. I scream and he covers my mouth but we can hear footsteps coming to the door. Mattia continues attack my clit, my legs started shaking and my stomach started knotting. I grab a chuck of his hair making him groan sending vibrations through my body.

I moan again and start the breath heavy. Someone banged on the door so I put my hand over Mattia's and try not to moan louder than I already was.

They tried opening the door but Mattia put a chair by the doorknob, anyways back to us.

Mattia puts 2 fingers inside me and starts plumbing in and out of me fast, I tap his arms as I'm about to cum and he stops.

I give him a look and say "Why did you stop, I was so close".

Mattia takes off his shirt and says "I want you to cum on my dick not my fingers" then gets on top of me.

He kisses me again and thrusts inside me without warning, I break our kiss with a gasp and say "Mattia" softly.

He shakes his head and says"It's okay mamas" he says as he starts going in and out of me slowly. It hurt at first but then I got used to it, I moan as he pushes deeper. I moan his name and say "Daddy" he smiles and says "I didn't even have to tell you" .

He speeds up making me orgasm and cum, Mattia slows down and moans then pulls out of me but I push it back in and he pushes deeper. I feel him fill me up, I wrap my arms around his back and kiss his neck leaving hickies on both sides. 

We get up and put our clothes back on. "I think I need to become yours" I look at him and say "Don't you only like white girls?" and I walked out. I went back downstairs and everyone was gone except Emily who was crying on the couch, I look at her and say "Don't be such a bitch next time" and I went to the car.