Ignoring Me

Mattia has been ignoring me for 2 days, he hasn't talked to me, we haven't had sex, and he hasn't been been paying attention when guys look at me. I was finally going to do something today because I feel like he's been paying more attention to his phone and fifa then his own girlfriend. 

I got out of bed and went downstairs where Mattia was, I walked in the living room and sat next to him but he moved. I moved next to him again but he still moved, Me-Mattia if you keep ignoring me I'm leaving this house" but he ignored me. Me-I'm not lying" he looked at me but ignored me and looked back at the tv. I sat in his lap and said "Stop ignoring me" Mattia moved me out of the way and continued watching tv. I got back on his lap and started kissing his neck, Mattia pushed me off gently and got up. He walked in the kitchen and I went after him and said "Mattia just talk to me" Mattia walked past me and sat back down on the couch. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I took my phone out and called Mariano, I needed pleasure and Mattia wasn't giving me any so I'm either doing it myself or someone else is doing it and I want someone else to do it. He answered and said "Hey Y/n" Me-Hey Mar" Mariano-What's up?" Me-So I was wondering-" before I could finish Mattia jumped on the bed and took my phone. He hung up and said "Really?" Me-Idgaf I really don't" Mattia-Oh you don't?" Me-Nope" Mattia-Okay fine, guess you won't care bout this" he brought Cynthia in and said "Now you can watch" Me-Oh so your going to cheat?" Mattia-Maybe" I got up and walked out of the room. Mattia closed the door upstairs, I heard the lock click so I ran out of the house and went to Alejandro's who was next door. I knocked on the door and he answered, Me-Can I come in please?" Alejandro-Sure what's wrong?" Me-Mattia's cheating on me with Cynthia" Alejandro-What makes you say that?" Me-He just brung her in the house and said he was maybe going to cheat right in front of me" Alejandro-Oh I'm sorry" Me-No it's not your fault it's his, I'm actually done with this relationship. I'm going back and packing my bags I can't be at that house with him anymore" Alejandro-Woah Y/n slow your role, he's maybe just playing around" Me-Yea right, by sleeping with Cynthia I think tf not" Alejandro-Y/n he would never cheat" I looked at him with a "Really?" face. Me-Are you dumb?" Alejandro-Y/n I've known Mattia since middle school, he wouldn't cheat" Me-What do you think he's doing right now?" Alejandro-Oh my god, Y/n just trust me" Me-Only because your my bestfriend" I turned around and walked out. Alejandro-Bye" Me-Bye". I walked back into the house and heard moaning. I ran upstairs and busted in the room, but it was only Mattia jerking off. Me-Asshole" Mattia laughed and said "Now come on I'm horny" Me-I'm horny" I mocked him. Mattia-Pls mamas" I got on the bed and climbed on top of Mattia. I took off my shirt and Mattia un did my bra. Me-I still hate you" Mattia-No you don't" Me-Yes I do" Mattia-Whatever". I started moving around on his dick making him harder, Mattia-Stop it" Me-Shh" I could feel myself getting wet so I kept going. Mattia-fucking bitch" he turned us around and ripped my leggings over. Me-Mattia chill-OW!" he shoved his cock inside me fast which hurt badly. Mattia lifted one of my legs up and put it over his shoulder, he went fast so I couldn't adjust to his size. Me-Mattia slow down, your hurting me" Mattia covered my mouth and went faster. I gripped the sheets and felt a knot in my stomach, I let myself loose and Mattia turned me around. He put it back in and went fast, I screamed of enjoyment and pain but it was still worth it. I felt another knot and Mattia said "Shit" and pulled out. He cummed and fell on the bed. Me-Mattia that hurt you fucking bitch" Mattia-Oh well" Me-Your mean" Mattia-So?" Me-You should ignore me more" Mattia-Oh way ahead of you" Me-This relationship isn't going to work" Mattia-Don't tell me what is and isn't going to work out in our relationship" Me-Anyways, take me to the bathroom, it hurts" Mattia-No take yourself" Me-Mattia" Mattia-If we go another round" Me-I literally can't move the lower half of my body" Mattia grabbed my waist and put me on top of him. I put my head on his shoulder and let him do what he needed to do.