Being good

I was on my way to Mattia's house and once I got there I walked inside since he had his door unlocked.

His mom was putting her lipstick on and his dad was coming downstairs.

Me:You guys look amazing"

Tia's mom:Thank you mija"

Tia's dad:Thank you mija"

Me:No problem"

Tia's dad:If you guys get hungry then just order some pizza and besides that I think you guys will be good"

Me:Okay have a good night" then they leave.

Gianluca comes downstairs and says "Hi Y/n" and he hugs me.

Mattia:Uh uh she's mine get out of here"

Gianluca:NO!"

Mattia:Back up dude"

Gianluca:no"

Me:Stop it boys" 

Mattia:He's stealing you"

Me:No he's not he just wanted a hug"

Gianluca:Yea Mattia stop being a big cry baby"

Mattia:I don't even know why you came over"

and he goes back in his room.

Me:Omg"

Gianluca went back upstairs and I went downstairs to Mattia's room.

He was sitting in his bed on his phone.

I crawled on the bed and sat in his lap.

With both of my hands on his shoulders.

I went close to his ear and whispered "If you want to fuck me tonight then you need to be nice understand?" Mattia shakes his head fast and I smile.

Me:Let's watch a movie but I need to take a shower first"

Mattia:Okay"

I get up and go into his bathroom, I turn on the shower and get in.

After 20 minutes I get out, I dry my hair out and brushed out my curls then put lotions on. I cleaned my belly piercing then put it back in.

I put this on...

I pull my hair back into a bun then walk out, I go to Mattia and sit on his lap facing him

Mattia:You smell good mami"

Me:I know" 

I start sucking on his neck and I put his hands on my waist. 

Mattia moans and I feel his member getting hard, I run my hand on his print before I reach my hand in and pull it out.

I start to slowly stroke him and he runs his hands up my body. I continue kissing on his neck and he slips the straps of my top down. once it's off he flips us over, he kisses my body down until he gets to my heat.

(Sorry I had to end it anyone want a part 2?)