ꨄ𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖ꨄ

Y/n's pov
(Location:Vic's house)

I was currently sitting in Vic's with Mattia, nico, bryce, Taylor, Celia, Alejandro, Anne. Watching everyone kiss each other was disgusting. Bryce and Anne, Alejandro and Celia. Taylor and nico....Mattia and Vic. UGHHH. Why did I have to be single? Shit makes no since.

Everyone was making TikToks and making out and talking about their sex life. Everytime Vic brought up about how good Mattia fucked her, he would look up at me from his phone. It was weird to me for some reason, but everytime Vic would say it it would sound like she was bragging about how good he did fuck her.

Ugh I hated that slut.

Anyways.

(Hours later)
(12:02am)

I decided to change my clothes and put on pjs. Everyone was sleeping except me and Mattia but we were talking or doing anything towards each other. I got out of the chair and walked over to my bag that was next to Mattia. I grabbed it and took out a pair of red velvet shorts and a black thrasher shirt, I wasn't planning on wearing a bra to bed because my chest was hurting from my new tattoo.

 I grabbed it and took out a pair of red velvet shorts and a black thrasher shirt, I wasn't planning on wearing a bra to bed because my chest was hurting from my new tattoo

Mattia didn't look at me this time and even though the whole night he was looking at me, not even a closer look. Welp.

I walked into the bathroom and started changing my clothes. When I finished I walked out and saw Mattia and Vicki making out. Lord help me now. I walked over to by bag and put away my clothes and Vic just had to say "could you go out of the room for a little bit Y/n". Lord pls pls pls help me before I punch tf out of this girl.

Me:w-" before I could even say anything...

"She said get out dumbfuck" Mattia cut in and said really aggressive.
I turned around and looked at them. I flipped Mattia off and he rolled his eyes at me. At least Vic was being nice about it. That big bitch.

Me:Vic did Mattia tell you what happen at his house yesterday?" I said bringing up me and Mattia's night yesterday.
Vic:no what happen?"
Mattia:nothing b-" I cut him off
Me:oh it was vey interesting yk cuz-" before I could finished Mattia got up and pushed us out of the room. He closed her door and pulled me into the bathroom and locked the door. He grabbed my face and slammed me against the wall. I whined and said "ow"

Mattia:I told you to keep quiet about yesterday wtf?"
Me:if you didn't be such a bitch about it then it wouldn't have came up"

He let go of my face and pushed me on my knees. He looked at me and waited for me to do something. I looked at him and said "what?" Sarcastically. Mattia:don't be stupid"

I smiled and looked at his pants and undid his sweats, I reached inside and pulled his dick out. I slowly rubbed my lips up and down his log before putting it in my mouth. He shivered and said "stop teasing me". I look up at him and said "I'm doing you a favor".

I start to suck on his tip for awhile to warm myself up. He moaned but quickly covered his mouth, I started to suck more of him as I ran my fingers up his shirt. Mattia pulled my hair in a high pony and started making eye contact with me. I grabbed his dick with one hand and at after to stroke it as I sucked harder.

"y/n" Mattia whispers as he puts his head back.

Mattia moaned loud and said looked back at me. I smiled at him and soon he flinched in my mouth. I stopped sucking and started stroking him fast. Making wet noises. He moaned loudly and said "f-f-fuckkkkkkkk" and I opened my mouth and he started to cum. I put his tip in my mouth and licked all around it making him shiver. After I swallowed all of his babies, I stood up and wiped my mouth while giving him an evil look. He gave me a smirk as he fixed himself and I walked past him shoving him a little and went to the sink so I could brush my teeth. As I started to wash out my mouth Mattia came up behind me and ran his hands up my body. I pushed them off and said "go back to Vicki I don't need you anymore" as I took out my tooth brush and spit in the sink. He took his hands off of my waist and rolled his eyes. He opened the door and walked out, I washed the rest of the toothpaste out of my mouth and then walked out of the bathroom.