Leaving

Mattia was in the shower and his phone was blowing up with messages, I was getting tired of it and walked to his nightstand.

I picked up his phone and before I could open his phone someone started calling him.

"Emily" I read.

I answer and put it up to my ear, all I heard was like wet sounds and a girl moaning. 

Me~Um-"
Emily~Hey daddy, I-" I hang up and run into the bathroom where Mattia stood tying his sweatpants. 
Mattia~Hey mami-" I slapped him and said "We're done".

Mattia~What? why?"
Me~I don't know maybe you should ask Emily"
Mattia~What? How-Y/n I can explain just come sit down with me-"
Me~NO I WON'T SIT WITH A FUCKING CHEAT-" Mattia grabs my throat and pushes me out of the bathroom and pins me on the wall. 

Me~Get off of me" 
Mattia looks me up and down then says "No"before lifting up my shirt.
Me~MATTIA STO-"
Mattia~If you scream at me or in the house ever again, I will fucking hurt you"
Me~You always say that"
Mattia~This time I'm serious"
Me~Your not acting like it"
Mattia~You have such a smart little mouth"
Me~I'm glad I do"
Mattia~Let's go" as he takes me to the bed still having his hand wrapped around my throat.

He pushes me down and gets on top of me, I try getting him off but he was too strong for me.

Mattia takes off my shirt and runs his hands on both of my tits, Mattia sat me up and I looked at him. He laughs a little then leans down and kisses me. I don't kiss back and he wraps his hand around my throat and flipped us over. I move away from his face and say "We're not doing anythiNG!" I feel him thrust inside me. I scream and fall on his shoulder.

Mattia~You wake up my parents and I'll make sure you can't walk for a very long time"

"Your going to do that anyways" I snap back.

He slaps my ass and I begin to go up and down, I try to resist my moans for coming out of my mouth but I couldn't hold them in any longer.

I moan in his ear and he smacks my ass again. "The next time I hear you moan, I want you to say my fucking name" I ignore his words and hold onto his broad shoulders. I began speeding up my pace which made me moan more.

Mattia smacks my ass twice harder than before and says "I said say my fucking name".

"No because your not my fucking daddy" I snap back again.

Mattia smacks my ass with both of his hands, grabbing a hold of it after. He squeezes it hard making me wimper. I went deeper and I cummed on his dick.

Mattia flips us over and lifts my legs over his shoulder and puts his dick back inside my entrance and goes fast without slowing down.

"Oh Mattia" I say quietly.

Mattia grabs my face and leans down still going in and out of me. He opens my mouth and spits "swallow" he says making full eye contact with me. I obey him and swallow his spit, he speeds up his pace and says "Fuck Y/n, you get tighter every....fucking....NIGHT" he fucks me harder making me scream "DADDY!" I throw my head back and I feel him smirk. 

Mattia moans my name and says "I'm gonna cum".

"Cum for me daddy" I say in a flirty voice then moaning loudly right after.

I tighten my walls and I feel Mattia flinch inside me, he turns my around to where I'm now laying on my stomach and puts himself back inside me.

He goes fast gripping my waist every stroke. I moaned continuously until Mattia cummed.

He fucks me harder than falls on the bed. I sit up and wipe the cum off of my ass and lick it off my hands. I look at Mattia, who was staring at me back, he smiles at me and says "You know you can't leave me right?"

 I roll my eyes and said "Yes" then climbed over him and put my clothes on. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. 

Mattia comes in with his sweatpants and sweat dripping off of his forehead, he turns me around and kisses my neck, I open my arms and let him control me.

Mattia leaves hickeys from my neck to my chest to my stomach to my thighs then we made out then he leaves to Alejandro's house.