Craving

I was laying down horny like always, Mattia was playing his game and yelling into his mic at the boys. I was craving his dick so bad, but he wouldn't give it to me. I've asked him but it's always no, I'm almost at the point where I was about to fuck Alejandro.
Me-Mattia" he ignores me, Me-Mattia" he still ignores me, Me-MATTIA POLIBIO!" Mattia pause his game and said "What do you want? I'm busy" Me-Please just fuck me, I need you" Mattia-No Y/n, now lemme finish my game" and played his game again. I screamed loudly making Mattia get up and come to the bed, he got between my legs and took of my shorts, he untied his sweatpants and took them off. He moved my underwear to the side and spit on my clit then rubbed it with his thumb getting it wet, he thrusted himself inside me quickly which made me scream. Mattia covered my mouth and went fast and didn't stop. I was screaming in his hand as I couldn't adjust myself to his dick, Mattia-Shut up" he put his knees on my legs holding them wide open and went harder. I screamed as he went deeper, he took my hands and pinned them on the bed. Mattia moved his hand from my mouth and I screamed "MATTIA SLOW DOWN!" he covered my mouth again and leaned down to my face "Stfu you asked for this now shut up, you scream and I'll make it hurt 2x as much" he moved his hand to my waist still keeping my hands pinned with his other hand. Mattia threw his head back and said "Fuck" I whined of pain and Mattia moaned loud and manly. (CRINGEST FUCKING SENTENCE/WORDS I'VE USED)
He slowed down and pulled out a little and went thrusted in harder, he pulled put and came on my stomach then let go of my hands. He closed my legs and kissed me on the lips then got up and put his pants back on. He went back to playing his game.
Me-I think that was abuse Mattia" Mattia-Not if you enjoyed it it's not" Me-Fuck you" Mattia-I dare you to say one more disrespectful word out of that pretty little mouth and I'll make sure your hurt all Over" Me-F-U-C-K you" Mattia got up and came to the bed but I pushed him away and grabbed my phone. Mattia grabbed my legs and pulled me to him. He took my phone and threw it at the wall making it break, Me-MATTIA" Mattia-Idc" And untied his pants.