One Time

I was in my room chilling with Mattia and his friends (Alejandro, Kairi, Robert, Roshaun, and Aloe).

My parents went out for the night so it was just me at the house and the boys ofc. I was scrolling on my phone and I allowed the boys to play around in my room because I didn't want them breaking anything in the house. 

I look over at Mattia and I catch him staring at my chest, my shirt was a black v-neck that was showing the line between my boobs. 

I wave my hand at him and he shakes out of his thoughts and looks back at his phone, I get up and tell the boys I was going downstairs to order pizza and to get everyone something to drink. They shake their heads at my response and go back to playing my xbox. 

I go downstairs and went into the guest bedroom to change since my clothes were in there, I go into my dressers and got out a small white tank top and booty shorts then walked out. I grabbed my phone off of the counter-top and hop up and sit down on it.

After ordering the pizza, I start to walk upstairs but Mattia stands in my way. 

Me~Hey tia, I just got the pizza ordered"
Mattia~Okay um can I talk to you for a sec?"
Me~Sure wassup?"
Mattia~Not here somewhere private"
Me~Okay let's go in the guest room" he nods his head and we walk to the guest room.

I sit down on the bed and Mattia locks the door, I didn't worry much and said "So what's u-" I stop as soon as I see him unbutton his pants.

Me~Mattia what are you doing?"
Mattia doesn't say anything, takes off his pants, and walks to me.

He takes out his dick and puts it next to my mouth, I look at him and say "Do you need help Mattia?" he shakes his head.

I smile then grab his dick and puts it in my mouth, I start to bob my head up and down and Mattia groans as he pulls some of my hair.

I go all the way down gagging myself and stop.

I rub it as I take deep breaths, my mouth was wet from his dick and it started getting me wet.

I put it back in my mouth and I move my hands and suck it without them. 

"Just like that babygirl, suck it harder" Mattia says throwing his head back.

I suck harder as I feel myself dripping of wetness, I feel him flinch in my mouth and I start rubbing my clit. 

Mattia~That feels so good babygirl" *Are you lost babygirl-lemme stop*

I feel him flinch again and this time he pushed my head down letting his warm cum hit the back of my throat. I swallow and stand up, Mattia puts his pants back on and unbuttons them. I wiped my mouth off and look at him. 

I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth, Mattia comes in and rubs his hands on my ass. I shake my head and say "Mattia no, the boys will hear me" Mattia~Let them hear you" Me~No Mattia, I'm tired anyways" Mattia~Come on mamas, I know your tight and I know you want this" Me~Maybe some other day Mattia" I wash my mouth out and gave him a kiss then walked out.