Babydaddy

I was finishing my work when someone knocked on the door, I got down from the chair and walked to the door. I opened it and it was my ex or I should say my babydaddy Mattia. Me-She's in her playroom" Mattia-Thank you" he walked in and said "How have you been?" Me-Shut up" Mattia-Look attitude don't start, I had a bad day at work and I don't want to go off on you" Me-Mattia your not going off on anybody" Mattia-I promise you I'll go off on you" Me-Can you go in with your daughter please, your getting on my nerves" Mattia walked in the playroom and said "She's sleeping" Me-Great put her in her crib" Mattia came out and closed the door. Me-Okay now you can leave" Mattia-No I'm gonna wake for her to wake up" Me-Then leave and come back" Mattia- No, I can stay. I pay bills in this house" Me-fuck you" Mattia-Oh fuck me? I thought you'd never ask" Me-Shut tf up" Mattia-Make me" I ran to the couch and jumped on top of him. We started play fighting and it was fun until Mattia got hard. I kept going to get myself wet, Mattia was acting like nothing happen and kept going. It felt good and I was close to having an orgasm, I stopped and put my hands on Mattia's chest. I said "Fuck" as I kept going, Mattia-Y/n stop" Me-I can't daddy" as I whined. Mattia pushed me off aggressively and got up, Me-Mattia-" Mattia-No why would you even.....nvm I need to go to the bathroom" Me-Mattia I'm sorry, you just felt really good and I couldn't stop, you know that" Mattia left and I ran upstairs. I closed the door and went into the bathroom, I took off my legging and sat on the counter top. I opened my legs a little and moved my underwear to the side, I licked my hand and started rubbing myself. I put my head back on the mirror and rubbed faster. Mattia came up and walked in, "Y/n wtf are you doing?" Me-Pleasuring myself" Mattia-Stop it" Me-You know it turns you papi" Mattia-Fuck" he came to me and pulled me closer to him, he undid his jeans and spit on my clit. Mattia-I hate you" Me-No you don't" Mattia-I do" Me-Just fuck me"  Mattia put his dick inside and moaned, Mattia-Your tight asl" Me-Not my fault" Mattia-Mariano must not be fucking you then" he picked me up and put me against the wall Mattia went slow at first but he sped up making a bang against the wall. I moaned and put my hands on the back of his neck, Mattia went faster and moaned loudly. I covered his mouth and mine so we wouldn't wake up the baby. Mattia moaned again but it was muffled, Mattia took me to the bed and turned me around. He pulled my lower half up and put it back in. I moaned and gripped the sheets, Mattia took off his shirt and went faster. I covered my mouth as my eyes rolled back. Mattia moaned again and went harder, Me-Mattia I'm gonna cum" Mattia-Me too, wait" I held back my liquids as Mattia went slower. He pulled out and cummed on my ass, I cummed which went on the carpet and fell on the bed. Mattia turned me around and said "Fuck I love you" Me-Then why did you cheat?" Mattia-That doesn't matter, what matters is our relationship" Me-There is no relationship Mattia"  Mattia-Yes there is" Me-Whatever"  Mattia kissed me and we put our clothes back on. Before walking out we made out for a little then went downstairs.