²³

Tzuyu POV

Fan Meeting

I was in the middle with Mina. Well that's fine cause shes next to me. But I feel like whenever we are near each other were always trying to not look but we do. Or one of us is looking. And sometime eyes go where they shouldn't be going. I felt my shoulder get touched. I looked at who it was. It was just Mina. She smiled at me but then looked away since a fan came. I got bored so I played with the pen but from to time I looked at Mina. The fan soon then came to me. 

"What's your name?", I asked.

"Nelly", she responded.

I wrote it down. She didn't seem Korean. She had a British voice.

"I don't know if what I say is personal or not but is there any Mitzu selca?", she asked.

"There might be some. And it's not personal its okay to ask that", I said.

She smiled.

"Your very aware of the ship name of you two. You said it lot back then", she said then frown.

I was about to ask why she frowned about me not saying Mitzu much. But she had to move on. I got a note from Mina. I looked at it.

Nelly, is this Wattpad owner of ThinkAboutMiTzu account nickname hehe

She sad cause we don't interact as much as we used to do. 

"Im boredddd", I heard Jeongyeon say into the mic.

Time went on and lot of people mention about Mitzu. But now we just interacting with our fans. 

"So you and Mina never broke up?", Chae asked quietly.

"Ayioo why would we. Plus we done just to see your reactions", I said.

"You two are so mean", she said and pouted.

I smiled and pinched her cheeks. I let go after seeing Mina looking at me. 

"You know you two are so obvious", Chae said which made me look at her.

"How are we?", I asked.

"I bet there videos out there from your shippers catching all your little movements. Just act like Sana and Jihyo. No one's suspicious of them", she said.

I looked over at Sana and Jihyo who were just being there weird dorky self's when together.

"But then it will be suspicious if we began to do affection more on camera", I said.

"Aye your penguin is coming", Nayeon said appearing in front of us.

"Enjoy going into your own word together", Chae said leaving with Nayeon.

I looked next to me and Mina was there.

"I'm not sleeping on my own right?", I asked.

"No. Chae has pinchable cheeks", she and clinged onto my arm.

I mean feeding the Mitzu shippers are good. When I'm with her I just smile. 

"I've realised I really love laying on your shoulder", she said laying her head on it.