³⁴

Trust =  came out in 2017

I found these three song's all by the same guy and I was shocked I liked it. Check it out if you want too (:

3AM = came out in 2018

Scars = 2015

Tzuyu POV

It's been 2 months since our relationship has been revealed to the public. Some are disgusted but most are really supportive. A lot other idol's came out as well.  And right now were on a radio show. Jihyo and Sana still haven't revealed their relationship neither has Dubcheng. My shoulder and bra strap was showing, not that I cared much but obviously someone did. My shirt got pulled to cover my shoulder and my bra strap.

"Everything alright?", MC asked looking at me and Mina.

"Yes", I said.

I don't even remember what the guy was saying.

"Okay, as I was saying. You's guys lately had a concert. How was it?", he asked.

"It was fun", Dahyun said.

"Seeing Once's makes up happy and gives us a lot of energy when performing", Momo said.

Once again my shirt got pulled up. It was hot and I pulled it back down when she was looking.

Mina POV

I didn't like that her shoulder was showing nor her bra strap. Also her hair all on side. Basically the whole of her right side is just to much showing. I tried focusing on what the Mc's were saying. But my eyes drifted off to Tzuyu. Aish she pulled it back down. I was about to pull her shirt back up but she looked at me taking my hands. I sighed and just let her have her shirt like that. A question was asked that caught my attention.

"If it's they are both at home while we have schedule. They'll be in the same position as we left them", Nayeon said.

"That's cause we binge watch dramas", Tzuyu said.

"What have you been watching lately?", mc asked.

"Sweet Home", I said.

We talked a lot and I'm got distracted a lot by Tzuyu having her shirt like that.

After the show/ Outside

I couldn't handle it anymore I pulled her shirt up.

"Leave it like that", I said.

She just pulled it down and hugged me. My hand automatically wrapped around her waist.

"I'm hot baby", she said.

"I don't like it showing", I said.

"I know baby", she whispered in my ear.

Did you dress like this on purpose?

I felt a little peck on my neck. 

"You don't like people seeing what's yours".

Tzuyu why the hell are you turning me on in public.

"Hey you two we would like to go home", Jihyo said.

She let go of me and walked to the van. I'm still processing what just happened. Sana pulled me to the van.

Dorm/Bathroom

I was just showering peacefully when a voice appeared.

"Babe".

Okay what has gotten into her today. Why is she all sudden here? Why dose she sound like she want's to do something.

"Mhm".

I faced her. I leaned closer to her lips with my hand wondering up her body. Till my hand landed on her neck and my lips landed on hers. The kissing became intense.

Skip🐧❤🐶

Bedroom

Well the only reason we nether show reed together cause I though it would be awarded. But no it was alright. Not because we had a full make out, it was just better than being alone.

"Baby", Tzuyu said hugging me.

"Yes??".

She was about to say something but Ray came and laid in between us along with Kaya and butter.

"I'll tell you tomorrow", she said.

"Is it something bad?", I asked.

"Ani".

Than good.